Photocopies

Old Aug 27th 2009, 12:12 pm
Forum Regular

Glam is just really niceGlam is just really niceGlam is just really niceGlam is just really niceGlam is just really niceGlam is just really niceGlam is just really niceGlam is just really nice
Default Photocopies

Hi,

Received my 120 day email the other day and now putting everything together for the application to London.

As they are asking basically for the same forms that were sent origionally to Sydney can i send the photocopies i took of that application? or do i have to fill out all the pdf's again from the cic web site?

Regards,

Gavin
Old Aug 27th 2009, 2:59 pm
BE Enthusiast

JET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to all
Default Re: Photocopies

I printed out what I sent to Sydney twice. However I made small changes to the original which I described in a cover letter.

I typed out again on the Computer and hand wrote what wouldn't fit on the forms. This I then printed a feq copies off for my records and sent another print out to them.

JET