Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

People why so cruel? you dont understand!

People why so cruel? you dont understand!

Old Aug 27th 2001, 12:36 pm
Just Joined

katrinakazakov is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi again to everyone!
people when i came to Israel i wasnt even 16 and my parents decided it all for me without asking my opinion , i tried to resist but i couldnt do anything against their decision and i got Israeli citizenship automatically when my parents received it and of course i didnt know any laws i was far from it!
and now when i am against all those wars and i dont justice jews or arabs- i dotn want to be involved into wars and conflicts , i dont want to wear miliraty uniform to hold weapons , is this all for woman?
i just want to live my life with beloved man in Canada and to marry him,- even if i marry i cant get released from army because i asked to delay service for study purposes and i owe 5 yrs now
please i do understand your anger toward Israel just dont judge all people same measurement scale, i dont want to live in Israel i dont like it and never did
please please help me somehow
what will happen if i come to canada and stay there as tourist?
please understand me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Aug 27th 2001, 6:25 pm
Bert W. P. Van Hoeij

Hi there,

This is my personal opinion and what you do is really up to you. I think that you
would be better off asking a lawyer in Israel. It seems you have a problem with the
laws there and they would know about that. I also feel that if you don't agree with
the laws in your country you shouldn't run from them but try to work from the inside
out. Indeed, if you have another nationality you might try to go to that other
country or apply as an independent immigrant to Canada. Whether the army is something
for women; I believe in equal rights for men and women. I think it is as suitable for
women as it is for men.

katrinakazakov <[email protected]>
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >