payment of fees

Old Oct 28th 2004, 1:19 pm
Forum Regular

Jameso is an unknown quantity at this point
Default payment of fees

Hello,

If my canadian partner and I are sending a sponsorship application to Mississigua along with an application for criminal rehabilitation (all at the same time). I understand that we can pay all the sponsorship and Right of permanent residnece fees at the same time but how do we include the fee for criminal rehabilitation if we are paying over the internet???

There soes not seem to be a facility to pay for rehabilitation application over the net. Should I just include it in the form of a bank draft and mail it with the whole application stabled to the back of the reciept for the payment of the other fees and an explanatory note??

We want to pay all fees at the begining to reduce processing time as much as possible.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited by Jameso; Oct 28th 2004 at 1:23 pm.
Old Jan 6th 2005, 8:16 am
Forum Regular

Jameso is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: payment of fees

Originally Posted by Jameso
Hello,

If my canadian partner and I are sending a sponsorship application to Mississigua along with an application for criminal rehabilitation (all at the same time). I understand that we can pay all the sponsorship and Right of permanent residnece fees at the same time but how do we include the fee for criminal rehabilitation if we are paying over the internet???

There soes not seem to be a facility to pay for rehabilitation application over the net. Should I just include it in the form of a bank draft and mail it with the whole application stabled to the back of the reciept for the payment of the other fees and an explanatory note??

We want to pay all fees at the begining to reduce processing time as much as possible.

Thanks in advance.
Can anyone advise on this? Should I send all fees together in one single bank draft? Could the bank drafts expire during the processing of the applications??