Paul Wildy Immigration

Old Jan 29th 2012, 6:08 pm
Forum Regular

Niobii is a name known to allNiobii is a name known to allNiobii is a name known to allNiobii is a name known to allNiobii is a name known to allNiobii is a name known to allNiobii is a name known to allNiobii is a name known to allNiobii is a name known to allNiobii is a name known to allNiobii is a name known to all
Smile Paul Wildy Immigration

Hi,

Although we have decided not to move to Canada I wanted to share with you all my experience of dealing with Paul Wildy Immigration.

After having a nightmare and awful meeting with Brazalot (please don't anyone sign up with him, he gave us false information to try and take our money, recommended the most expensive option available when other routes were available and put pressure on us to sign up - awful awful ) we decided to find some answers to our questions with Wildy Immigration.

What a breath of fresh air they were! They rang when they said they would, they took time to explain things to me, they did some research for me and came back to me with a detailed email and all of this for free because they understood the position we were in. Paul was amazing on the phone and put so much effort in listening to me, understanding my needs and providing honest answers. He put no pressure on us what so ever and he gave me total confidence and peace of mind in his services.

Anyway, I promise I'm not on commission but I just wanted to share with people how wonderful my experience was.
Old Jan 29th 2012, 9:20 pm
Forum Regular

nerdherd is just really nicenerdherd is just really nicenerdherd is just really nicenerdherd is just really nicenerdherd is just really nicenerdherd is just really nicenerdherd is just really nicenerdherd is just really nicenerdherd is just really nice
Default Re: Paul Wildy Immigration

Nice to hear good feedback about a consultant. I must admit I met both Dennis Brazolot and Paul Wildy at the Emigrate shows, and they really don't compare. As you say, the former is all about getting your money and pressurising people into signing up, while the latter is the opposite and all about helping and finding out what's best for you.

Didn't go with either of them in the end, but if I had to, no way would have I gone with Brazolot. Everything about him felt wrong.

Then I read this.
Old Jan 30th 2012, 6:59 pm
Forum Regular

Niobii is a name known to allNiobii is a name known to allNiobii is a name known to allNiobii is a name known to allNiobii is a name known to allNiobii is a name known to allNiobii is a name known to allNiobii is a name known to allNiobii is a name known to allNiobii is a name known to allNiobii is a name known to all

Originally Posted by nerdherd
Nice to hear good feedback about a consultant. I must admit I met both Dennis Brazolot and Paul Wildy at the Emigrate shows, and they really don't compare. As you say, the former is all about getting your money and pressurising people into signing up, while the latter is the opposite and all about helping and finding out what's best for you.

Didn't go with either of them in the end, but if I had to, no way would have I gone with Brazolot. Everything about him felt wrong.

Then I read this.
Yeah I read that too, we knew about it before we met him. The consultation was uncomfortable, awkward and he assumed that we had not an ounce of intelligence and patronised us several times. Horrible.
Old Jan 31st 2012, 12:02 am
BE Enthusiast

Arty has a reputation beyond reputeArty has a reputation beyond reputeArty has a reputation beyond reputeArty has a reputation beyond reputeArty has a reputation beyond reputeArty has a reputation beyond reputeArty has a reputation beyond reputeArty has a reputation beyond reputeArty has a reputation beyond reputeArty has a reputation beyond reputeArty has a reputation beyond repute

Hi All ,
I would just like to agree with the two previous post,s with regards to Paul Wildy.I have spoken with Paul and his staff in the UK and hand on heart they were top notch ,no heavy sales pitch ,great info.Even though we did not use them(we struggled through the forms with the help of some good friends) I would say that if you are thinking of using a consultant ,these guys are genuine people and will not spin you a tale .

Arty & Family
Old Jan 31st 2012, 12:22 am
Forum Regular

esoog is an unknown quantity at this point

what would an average application cost per person?
Old Jan 31st 2012, 12:36 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by esoog
what would an average application cost per person?
It would depend on the type of application, each consultant will have different fees depending on the complexity of the visa application.

Old Jan 31st 2012, 9:00 pm
Forum Regular

clay is a name known to allclay is a name known to allclay is a name known to allclay is a name known to allclay is a name known to allclay is a name known to allclay is a name known to allclay is a name known to allclay is a name known to allclay is a name known to allclay is a name known to all

We would highly recommend Wildy immigration, been very helpful for us, always there when you need advice.. top firm.
Old Feb 1st 2012, 6:27 am
B.E.Enthusiast

vettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nicevettemaster is just really nice

Originally Posted by Niobii
Hi,

Although we have decided not to move to Canada I wanted to share with you all my experience of dealing with Paul Wildy Immigration.

After having a nightmare and awful meeting with Brazalot (please don't anyone sign up with him, he gave us false information to try and take our money, recommended the most expensive option available when other routes were available and put pressure on us to sign up - awful awful ) we decided to find some answers to our questions with Wildy Immigration.

What a breath of fresh air they were! They rang when they said they would, they took time to explain things to me, they did some research for me and came back to me with a detailed email and all of this for free because they understood the position we were in. Paul was amazing on the phone and put so much effort in listening to me, understanding my needs and providing honest answers. He put no pressure on us what so ever and he gave me total confidence and peace of mind in his services.

Anyway, I promise I'm not on commission but I just wanted to share with people how wonderful my experience was.
Good to hear : ) PM me the wonderful details
Old Apr 26th 2012, 5:25 pm
Forum Regular

Have to agree Paul had no clue on criminal admissibility matters made me believe he did and took my consultation money and told where to go when I queried his silly advice. This thread is nothing but a sales pitch IMO
Old Apr 26th 2012, 5:36 pm
Forum Regular

clay is a name known to allclay is a name known to allclay is a name known to allclay is a name known to allclay is a name known to allclay is a name known to allclay is a name known to allclay is a name known to allclay is a name known to allclay is a name known to allclay is a name known to all

Have to agree Paul had no clue on criminal admissibility matters made me believe he did and took my consultation money and told where to go when I queried his silly advice. This thread is nothing but a sales pitch IMO
Totally disagree... paul and his staff have never gave us any BS and have been very helpful, as a result we are moving on a TWP this July and have our medicals next Tuesday. Anything we asked ( and I'm a pain in the arse ) was answered promptly. sales pitsh ?? whatever
Old Apr 26th 2012, 6:54 pm
Forum Regular

His background speaks for itself! I'm sorry but I feel he makes it seems a lot worse than it is whatever the situation....all a sales ploy. It's my opinion and I feel genuine forum followers should get an honest opinion be it negative or positive. I found him very rude to be TOTALLY honest
Old Apr 26th 2012, 7:14 pm
Forum Regular

His background speaks for itself! I'm sorry but I feel he makes it seems a lot worse than it is whatever the situation....all a sales ploy. It's my opinion and I feel genuine forum followers should get an honest opinion be it negative or positive. I found him very rude to be TOTALLY honest
You would have to elaborate, we personally found paul to be very helpful and certainly not rude..
Old Apr 26th 2012, 7:15 pm

Aviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond repute

I feel genuine forum followers should get an honest opinion be it negative or positive. I found him very rude to be TOTALLY honest
Are you saying his opinion was dishonest?

If you told him he did not know what he was doing, maybe the last bit was justified
Old Apr 26th 2012, 7:19 pm
Forum Regular

nerdherd is just really nicenerdherd is just really nicenerdherd is just really nicenerdherd is just really nicenerdherd is just really nicenerdherd is just really nicenerdherd is just really nicenerdherd is just really nicenerdherd is just really nice

Are you sure you are talking about the right/same person? It just seems so much the opposite of what everyone else says about him! What do you mean by 'his background speaks for itself'?
Old Apr 26th 2012, 7:34 pm
Forum Regular

im sharing my opinion. yes his background speaks for itself and yes he is a CONSULTANT....so any advice regarding law matters he should have been honest and said he knew as much as a lay person. I am sharing my opinion im not going to feel threatened by his supporters as it was this thread that i read and watsed away my money on a nasty experience. You dont need a consultant imo when you have all the knowledge on this board. Yet a consultation with a immigration LAWYER will cost just as much and provide better adviuce or clearer advice and more accurate advice if required. So how you spend your money is just up to you, im sure there are good consultants out there with a justified degree

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.