Wikiposts

Passport Request: Help please

Old Jun 12th 2009, 11:09 pm
Logical & Hot Stuff

FlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Passport Request: Help please

Originally Posted by abaddon
Unless anybody has any last minute bright ideas, I'm posting this off in the next hour! I'm getting all the stuff together now and writing a covering letter. Then off to the post office.

Haven't received the physical letter from them yet, but all the details are on the email and attached pdf, so I should be ok, right?

Thanks to all for help, advice and time.

abaddon
Nope, this is the Canadian Forum....we're all out of bright ideas nowadays!

Good luck ...xx
Old Jun 25th 2009, 8:32 pm
Forum Regular

abaddon has a reputation beyond reputeabaddon has a reputation beyond reputeabaddon has a reputation beyond reputeabaddon has a reputation beyond reputeabaddon has a reputation beyond reputeabaddon has a reputation beyond reputeabaddon has a reputation beyond reputeabaddon has a reputation beyond reputeabaddon has a reputation beyond reputeabaddon has a reputation beyond reputeabaddon has a reputation beyond repute

I received the following email from CHC yesterday afternoon:
Dear Xxxxxxx Xxxxx,

Please be advised that your passport, with visa inserted, was returned to you today via signed for delivery.

Yours sincerely,
ACD
Immigration and Medical Services Division | Direction de l’immigration et des services médicaux
Canadian High Commission | Haut-commissariat du Canada

Nothing received before I left for work. I think my wife is camped by the front door! Surely it will get here by monday at the latest. Nothing can go wrong now, can it?

abaddon
Old Jun 25th 2009, 10:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

MR79 is a name known to allMR79 is a name known to allMR79 is a name known to allMR79 is a name known to allMR79 is a name known to allMR79 is a name known to allMR79 is a name known to allMR79 is a name known to allMR79 is a name known to allMR79 is a name known to allMR79 is a name known to all
Smile Re: Passport Request: Help please

Im sure everything will be fine and work out the way you want it too, good luck and postive thoughts.....

MR79
Old Jun 26th 2009, 1:40 am
Forum Regular

mr.mac has much to be proud ofmr.mac has much to be proud ofmr.mac has much to be proud ofmr.mac has much to be proud ofmr.mac has much to be proud ofmr.mac has much to be proud ofmr.mac has much to be proud ofmr.mac has much to be proud ofmr.mac has much to be proud ofmr.mac has much to be proud ofmr.mac has much to be proud of

That's great news I'm sure it'll be with you tomorrow or Monday!
Old Jun 26th 2009, 2:19 am
Forum Regular

jeaniebean is an unknown quantity at this point

I received the following email from CHC yesterday afternoon:

Nothing received before I left for work. I think my wife is camped by the front door! Surely it will get here by monday at the latest. Nothing can go wrong now, can it?

abaddon
fingers X'd for you!
Old Jun 26th 2009, 4:58 am
Forum Regular

abaddon has a reputation beyond reputeabaddon has a reputation beyond reputeabaddon has a reputation beyond reputeabaddon has a reputation beyond reputeabaddon has a reputation beyond reputeabaddon has a reputation beyond reputeabaddon has a reputation beyond reputeabaddon has a reputation beyond reputeabaddon has a reputation beyond reputeabaddon has a reputation beyond reputeabaddon has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks everyone. Will resume the wait at the front-door tomorrow!

abaddon
Old Jun 26th 2009, 8:51 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

FlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks everyone. Will resume the wait at the front-door tomorrow!

abaddon
Old Jun 27th 2009, 12:01 am
Forum Regular

Passport with nice shiny PR visa arrived this morning

So relieved. I'll be landing on Tuesday and travelling with the rest of the family. I'll post my landing experience as soon as I can. Got to go celebrate now....

abaddon
Old Jun 27th 2009, 5:50 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

Passport with nice shiny PR visa arrived this morning

So relieved. I'll be landing on Tuesday and travelling with the rest of the family. I'll post my landing experience as soon as I can. Got to go celebrate now....

abaddon
Nice one....Have a great time in Canada,