Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Passport Request - Got It!!!!!!!!!!!

Passport Request - Got It!!!!!!!!!!!

Old May 26th 2006, 2:48 pm
Forum Regular

Tiggy has a brilliant futureTiggy has a brilliant futureTiggy has a brilliant futureTiggy has a brilliant futureTiggy has a brilliant futureTiggy has a brilliant futureTiggy has a brilliant futureTiggy has a brilliant future
Talking Passport Request - Got It!!!!!!!!!!!

It arrived today at last and it says "Your Immigrant Visas appear ready to be issued. Before we can issue you must submit your passports........................"

Now we have just got to sell the house!!!!

Old May 26th 2006, 3:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

britishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Passport Request - Got It!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by Tiggy
It arrived today at last and it says "Your Immigrant Visas appear ready to be issued. Before we can issue you must submit your passports........................"

Congratulations thats awesome news, lots of for you tonight!!! Good luck with a quick and painless house sale.
Old May 26th 2006, 6:51 pm
Just Joined

CanadianBacon123 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey,

I was just wondering when your A.O.R. was.

Congrats and hope it's smooth sailing from here on out.

All the best,

C.B.123
Old May 26th 2006, 7:39 pm
little snowy owl

Alberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by CanadianBacon123
Hey,

I was just wondering when your A.O.R. was.
Erm .... Tiggy's sig says AOR 30th June 2004, which might be a bit of a clue?

Grat's Tiggy! and here's hoping for a speedy house sale!
Old May 26th 2006, 8:29 pm
Forum Regular

Tiggy has a brilliant futureTiggy has a brilliant futureTiggy has a brilliant futureTiggy has a brilliant futureTiggy has a brilliant futureTiggy has a brilliant futureTiggy has a brilliant futureTiggy has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Morwenna
Erm .... Tiggy's sig says AOR 30th June 2004, which might be a bit of a clue?

Grat's Tiggy! and here's hoping for a speedy house sale!
Many thanks all.

We were so overcome in receiving the PPR that Mr Tiggy submitted a thread whilst as work and I submitted the same from home.

Just shows you how crazy this immigration business makes you.
Old May 26th 2006, 8:36 pm
Just Joined

CanadianBacon123 is an unknown quantity at this point

OooOooO..lol.

I'm sorry for the obvious question, but I can't see the sigs. I don't know why. And I'm new to this! So um..HELP!
Old May 26th 2006, 8:46 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by CanadianBacon123
OooOooO..lol.

I'm sorry for the obvious question, but I can't see the sigs. I don't know why. And I'm new to this! So um..HELP!
You should be able to see the timeline just under the message. Also if you move your cursor over members name and view profile, then scroll down and the info is there as well.
Old May 27th 2006, 9:34 am
TLB
Forum Regular

TLB is a jewel in the roughTLB is a jewel in the roughTLB is a jewel in the roughTLB is a jewel in the roughTLB is a jewel in the rough

What a weekend to receive it!! I imagine you'll be celebrating for the next 3 days ~ and why not!! Good luck to you ~ you know you're on your way after a very long time and it now it is real, very real!!

You're on your way to CANADA!!

Congratulations and have a or two.
Tracey
Old May 27th 2006, 12:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

Reghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to all

congrats to u. hope u are able to sell ur house soon.

regs
Old May 28th 2006, 9:09 am
Forum Regular

apfairhurst has a brilliant futureapfairhurst has a brilliant futureapfairhurst has a brilliant futureapfairhurst has a brilliant futureapfairhurst has a brilliant futureapfairhurst has a brilliant futureapfairhurst has a brilliant future

Well done Tiggy. We are one month behind you, so I hope our PPR comes as quickly as your's because we have sold our house. Best of luck with your move to what we all hope will be a better life.