Passport Request!!!!

Old Jul 20th 2009, 8:19 pm
Forum Regular

NSNP_CI will become famous soon enough
Default Passport Request!!!!

It was a huge excitement to receive passport request this afternoon on an yellow envelope! I could not wait a single minute to call my wife in Nepal (13 hour of time difference)-it was 2:00 am there. She said she was afraid of my call at that unusual hour (because I never called her at that time) Hope to share this excitement tomorrow morning with her once again.

I have a huge bottle of "Carlo Rossi" for this evening to celebrate!:
Old Jul 20th 2009, 8:33 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Coffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Passport Request!!!!

Originally Posted by NSNP_CI
It was a huge excitement to receive passport request this afternoon on an yellow envelope! I could not wait a single minute to call my wife in Nepal (13 hour of time difference)-it was 2:00 am there. She said she was afraid of my call at that unusual hour (because I never called her at that time) Hope to share this excitement tomorrow morning with her once again.

I have a huge bottle of "Carlo Rossi" for this evening to celebrate!:
Congratulations enjoy the drink
Old Jul 20th 2009, 10:58 pm
Forum Regular

heidi40 will become famous soon enoughheidi40 will become famous soon enough

Congratulations.
Old Jul 20th 2009, 11:10 pm
BE Forum Addict

maddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations and best wishes!
Old Jul 21st 2009, 12:05 am
swoops

swoops is a name known to allswoops is a name known to allswoops is a name known to allswoops is a name known to allswoops is a name known to allswoops is a name known to allswoops is a name known to allswoops is a name known to allswoops is a name known to allswoops is a name known to allswoops is a name known to all

Grats
Old Jul 21st 2009, 1:30 am
Citizenship Nov 10 2016!!

nikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations, thats great news, when do you hope to make the move over?
Old Jul 21st 2009, 7:34 am
swoops

swoops is a name known to allswoops is a name known to allswoops is a name known to allswoops is a name known to allswoops is a name known to allswoops is a name known to allswoops is a name known to allswoops is a name known to allswoops is a name known to allswoops is a name known to allswoops is a name known to all

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!:
Hope you enjoyed the wine ....Having received our passport request late last night via email it didn't really sink in....I think a celebration is in order today...it is very surreal having waited for what feels like forever.....wishing you a very happy future
Mrs swoops!
Old Jul 21st 2009, 8:49 am
BE Enthusiast

Walsh Clan has a brilliant futureWalsh Clan has a brilliant futureWalsh Clan has a brilliant futureWalsh Clan has a brilliant futureWalsh Clan has a brilliant futureWalsh Clan has a brilliant futureWalsh Clan has a brilliant futureWalsh Clan has a brilliant future

Great news and congrats!
Old Jul 21st 2009, 8:11 pm
is Happy

Tanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to behold

Congrats

I know there are a few of us that are right behind you - sioux, gleech, spectrum and myself are allwithin a few weeks of you so thats great news for us too
Old Jul 21st 2009, 10:49 pm
Forum Regular

Pebblebeach is just really nicePebblebeach is just really nicePebblebeach is just really nicePebblebeach is just really nicePebblebeach is just really nicePebblebeach is just really nicePebblebeach is just really nicePebblebeach is just really nicePebblebeach is just really nicePebblebeach is just really nicePebblebeach is just really nice

That is fabulous news! NSNP I'm sure you wife was thrilled you called whatever the time one she realised it was good news

Congratulations, seems like there have been a few requests sent out over the last couple of days. Got mine today too
Old Jul 22nd 2009, 8:17 pm
Forum Regular

Smile Re: Passport Request!!!!

Thank you all for your best wishes! I too wish for yours!
Old Jul 22nd 2009, 8:26 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by nikki dreaming
Congratulations, thats great news, when do you hope to make the move over?
Thanks Nikki! We hope to make our move early in December. How you doing in Nova Scotia? You must have been busy this time and enjoying the Summer too!
Old Jul 22nd 2009, 8:31 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Pebblebeach
That is fabulous news! NSNP I'm sure you wife was thrilled you called whatever the time one she realised it was good news

Congratulations, seems like there have been a few requests sent out over the last couple of days. Got mine today too
Thanks, Pebblebeach! Congratulations to you too! That is so nice to hear!
NSNP
Old Jul 22nd 2009, 8:39 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by swoops
Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!:
Hope you enjoyed the wine ....Having received our passport request late last night via email it didn't really sink in....I think a celebration is in order today...it is very surreal having waited for what feels like forever.....wishing you a very happy future
Mrs swoops!
Thank you Swoops and Congratullations to you too! Hope you enjoyed the moment. It feels 'like forever' before you get it but is actually "momentary". Arresting such moments is the way of living a happy life!
Old Jul 23rd 2009, 4:05 am
BE Enthusiast

Want2Move is a glorious beacon of lightWant2Move is a glorious beacon of lightWant2Move is a glorious beacon of lightWant2Move is a glorious beacon of lightWant2Move is a glorious beacon of lightWant2Move is a glorious beacon of lightWant2Move is a glorious beacon of lightWant2Move is a glorious beacon of lightWant2Move is a glorious beacon of lightWant2Move is a glorious beacon of lightWant2Move is a glorious beacon of light

Congratulations! I am very happy for you. You must be thrilled to reunite with your family in NS soon. Enjoy the peaceful and beautiful NS.