PASSPORT REQUEST

Old May 30th 2008, 1:46 am
Forum Regular

TRAX123 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default PASSPORT REQUEST

Hi all, we have just had a request for passports to be sent off
Does anyone know how long from passports to visa?
All the best
T
Old May 30th 2008, 2:38 am
BE Enthusiast

AlvicBC has a reputation beyond reputeAlvicBC has a reputation beyond reputeAlvicBC has a reputation beyond reputeAlvicBC has a reputation beyond reputeAlvicBC has a reputation beyond reputeAlvicBC has a reputation beyond reputeAlvicBC has a reputation beyond reputeAlvicBC has a reputation beyond reputeAlvicBC has a reputation beyond reputeAlvicBC has a reputation beyond reputeAlvicBC has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: PASSPORT REQUEST

I'm sooo envious - waiting on PPR too, but hey a big Congratulations anyway

Don't think there is a norm when it comes to any of the immigration process, so no idea what the answer to your question is.
Old May 30th 2008, 2:43 am
Forum Regular

Hi, hope you don't have too long to wait.
All the best
T
Old May 30th 2008, 8:41 am
Forum Regular

xxKellyxx has a spectacular aura aboutxxKellyxx has a spectacular aura aboutxxKellyxx has a spectacular aura about

Congratulations! We sent our passports to CHC London on 7 May from Canada. Haven't heard anything yet...
Old May 30th 2008, 10:27 am
Forum Regular

thank you!
Let me know when the shiny visas arrive!
All the best
Trax
Old May 30th 2008, 10:41 am
Forum Regular

RGPickles will become famous soon enoughRGPickles will become famous soon enough

Congrats on Passport Request!

I personally dropped my passports at London by hand, this then takes two weeks ONLY if you pick them up by hand. Otherwise, I heard courier drops and mail delivery is about 4 to 6 weeks.

Picking up our passport and Visas next week... now we need to worry about LANDING!

London only allows this to happen on THURSDAY between 2pm and 3pm, so get in the queue early!

Cheers

Bob
Old May 30th 2008, 11:19 am
BE Enthusiast

thundercat600 is just really nicethundercat600 is just really nicethundercat600 is just really nicethundercat600 is just really nicethundercat600 is just really nicethundercat600 is just really nicethundercat600 is just really nicethundercat600 is just really nicethundercat600 is just really nicethundercat600 is just really nicethundercat600 is just really nice

ours took 2.5 weeks to come back by normal mail (in UK)
(was expecting special/recorded delivery but not to be)
Old May 30th 2008, 11:34 am
Lovin it!

manningl is a name known to allmanningl is a name known to allmanningl is a name known to allmanningl is a name known to allmanningl is a name known to allmanningl is a name known to allmanningl is a name known to allmanningl is a name known to allmanningl is a name known to allmanningl is a name known to allmanningl is a name known to all

Hi Trax123 you lucky so and so...

whats your AOR and when did you get your 90 day update letter?

well done BTW
Old May 30th 2008, 11:59 am
Forum Regular

RGPickles will become famous soon enoughRGPickles will become famous soon enough

Hi

That's real quick for postal... I think I did not trust the postal service, so I am hand delivering/picking up.

Hey good luck landing!

Bob
Old May 30th 2008, 12:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

danfolkestone has much to be proud ofdanfolkestone has much to be proud ofdanfolkestone has much to be proud ofdanfolkestone has much to be proud ofdanfolkestone has much to be proud ofdanfolkestone has much to be proud ofdanfolkestone has much to be proud ofdanfolkestone has much to be proud ofdanfolkestone has much to be proud ofdanfolkestone has much to be proud ofdanfolkestone has much to be proud of

I sent my passport on 6th May, and nothing back yet.
Old May 31st 2008, 12:37 am
Forum Regular

Hi everyone, thank you once again!

Manning L our AOR is Oct 18 2005. We are currently in Canada on Bunac working visas. We received 90 day update letter around time we got LMO's (February) Medical requests came before we had even sent off the documents (12th May ) requested in 90 day update letter. We completed medicals on the 9th May. We received the information from CIC yesterday that we had to send passports off.

We have been out celebrating tonight but don't want to get too carried away until the visas are in our hands.

We have our fingers crossed for you and everyone else in the process.
All the very best
Trax
Old May 31st 2008, 10:02 am
Forum Regular

kiddy2ns has a brilliant futurekiddy2ns has a brilliant futurekiddy2ns has a brilliant futurekiddy2ns has a brilliant futurekiddy2ns has a brilliant futurekiddy2ns has a brilliant future

Hi Trax

If you trust the postal service send them in by post.
I took ours to the CHC on Thursday as then I know they have them, then you are told to come back in 2 weeks to pick them up.
Also when you check the visas at the CHC if anything is incorrect it can be brought to their attention there and then. You may have to go back weeks later but you know it is being to be dealt with.
Ho and congratulations.
Old May 31st 2008, 10:15 am
Forum Regular

Moggiemiss is a name known to allMoggiemiss is a name known to allMoggiemiss is a name known to allMoggiemiss is a name known to allMoggiemiss is a name known to allMoggiemiss is a name known to allMoggiemiss is a name known to allMoggiemiss is a name known to allMoggiemiss is a name known to allMoggiemiss is a name known to allMoggiemiss is a name known to all

Hi all
Great excitement - the cat has had to lie in a darkened room . . . got my PPR this morning.

Three weeks from med results being received by CIC.

From 90 day letter it has taken 4 months to process.

Just hoping that house will sell (got a viewer tomorrow).

Canadian relatives are sending small plastic statue of St Joseph - patron saint of house selling - apparently I have to bury him upside down by the front door - full instructions with the effigy. These are desperate times!!!

For all those still waiting in the queue for processing , good luck.
Old May 31st 2008, 10:20 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

FlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Moggiemiss
Hi all
Great excitement - the cat has had to lie in a darkened room . . . got my PPR this morning.

Three weeks from med results being received by CIC.

From 90 day letter it has taken 4 months to process.

Just hoping that house will sell (got a viewer tomorrow).

Canadian relatives are sending small plastic statue of St Joseph - patron saint of house selling - apparently I have to bury him upside down by the front door - full instructions with the effigy. These are desperate times!!!

For all those still waiting in the queue for processing , good luck.
Congratulations .........but where are mine
Old May 31st 2008, 1:10 pm
Forum Regular

HI

I need one of those "St Joseph - patron saint of house selling".

House has been up for two weeks, not a sniff

Bob

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.