Passport query

Old Jul 17th 2006, 6:51 am
Forum Regular

Daz123 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Passport query

My wife has dual nationality so has both a canadian and a british passport. Few years ago her canadian one got stolen so she reported it and then just used her british one whenever we went anywhere. She is now sponsoring me so we can go back to canada. Does anyone know if she can enter herself on her british passport or would she have to apply for a new canadian one? She has her birth certificate but just wondering if they would be funny about not holding the canadian passport.

Cheers in advance.
Old Jul 17th 2006, 7:31 am
Missing my family so much

H143 has much to be proud ofH143 has much to be proud ofH143 has much to be proud ofH143 has much to be proud ofH143 has much to be proud ofH143 has much to be proud ofH143 has much to be proud ofH143 has much to be proud ofH143 has much to be proud ofH143 has much to be proud ofH143 has much to be proud of
Default Re: Passport query

I reckon with the simplicity of getting a new passport it's worth it to avoid any potential hassle.