Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

PASSPORT PHOTO's 8 OF EACH FAMILY MEMBER?????

PASSPORT PHOTO's 8 OF EACH FAMILY MEMBER?????

Old Aug 1st 2012, 4:48 pm
Forum Regular

canadianbird is an unknown quantity at this point
Default PASSPORT PHOTO's 8 OF EACH FAMILY MEMBER?????

Hi there Again,
I am now just putting all the bits and bobs together after wading through the mental application forms..
I have got to Appendix A Document checklist and it says provide 8 passport photos of each family member !! There is my Canadian Self, my 6 Canadian children and then My hubby who I am sponsoring and his daughter (not coming to Canada.) Iam in shock as this revelation means according to Jessops that it will cost us £180 of all the photos....

SURELY I AM WRONG...SURELY they just want photos of the my Hubby and daughter ???

I have some passport photos (last year) of the kids that are the correct spec Appendix B photos spec, Can I use some of those and just get another 6 done? Or all identical !!

In Shock
Abi
Old Aug 1st 2012, 5:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

exenglishman has a reputation beyond reputeexenglishman has a reputation beyond reputeexenglishman has a reputation beyond reputeexenglishman has a reputation beyond reputeexenglishman has a reputation beyond reputeexenglishman has a reputation beyond reputeexenglishman has a reputation beyond reputeexenglishman has a reputation beyond reputeexenglishman has a reputation beyond reputeexenglishman has a reputation beyond reputeexenglishman has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: PASSPORT PHOTO's 8 OF EACH FAMILY MEMBER?????

Originally Posted by canadianbird
Hi there Again,
I am now just putting all the bits and bobs together after wading through the mental application forms..
I have got to Appendix A Document checklist and it says provide 8 passport photos of each family member !! There is my Canadian Self, my 6 Canadian children and then My hubby who I am sponsoring and his daughter (not coming to Canada.) Iam in shock as this revelation means according to Jessops that it will cost us £180 of all the photos....

SURELY I AM WRONG...SURELY they just want photos of the my Hubby and daughter ???

I have some passport photos (last year) of the kids that are the correct spec Appendix B photos spec, Can I use some of those and just get another 6 done? Or all identical !!

In Shock
Abi
I believe its for every person who is part of the application (i.e your sponsoring to come with you)

All 8 photos have to be identical..
Old Aug 1st 2012, 6:31 pm
Just Joined

Freddy_uk is an unknown quantity at this point

You could try taking them yourself against a white background and photoshop it to be perfectly white without defects. I got mine done by a photographer and thats all he did in his studio and then printed them out using a standard epson printer on photo paper.
Old Aug 1st 2012, 7:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

Geordie Lass has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie Lass has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie Lass has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie Lass has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie Lass has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie Lass has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie Lass has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie Lass has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie Lass has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie Lass has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie Lass has a reputation beyond repute

I just got some done for our police checks here in Calgary. Rang around a few places and found Walmart was the cheapest.

Then I went into Costco the other day and there are a third (yes a third) of the price of Walmart.

Do you have a Costco near you?

Old Aug 4th 2012, 10:13 am
Forum Regular

alexbellamy is just really nicealexbellamy is just really nicealexbellamy is just really nicealexbellamy is just really nicealexbellamy is just really nicealexbellamy is just really nicealexbellamy is just really nicealexbellamy is just really nicealexbellamy is just really nicealexbellamy is just really nicealexbellamy is just really nice

Take photo against White roller blind or wall then

http://www.epassportphoto.com/

Take files to nearest supermarket machine and print out. Cost, $1 per person
Old Aug 4th 2012, 2:39 pm

Jim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond repute

Canadian citizens are not required to submit passport photos for themselves, just for the non-citizens being sponsored.