Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Passport back - I HAVE MY SHINY LITTLE VISA

Passport back - I HAVE MY SHINY LITTLE VISA

Old May 4th 2007, 7:45 am
BE Enthusiast

Robski has much to be proud ofRobski has much to be proud ofRobski has much to be proud ofRobski has much to be proud ofRobski has much to be proud ofRobski has much to be proud ofRobski has much to be proud ofRobski has much to be proud ofRobski has much to be proud ofRobski has much to be proud ofRobski has much to be proud of
Default Passport back - I HAVE MY SHINY LITTLE VISA

So, that wasnt too bad at all, less than 3 weeks thru the post to submit and receive back my passport with the visa in it.

Eeeeeekkkkk.

ITS ALL REALLY REAL NOW THEN

Old May 4th 2007, 7:50 am
BE Enthusiast

KennyJosie is a name known to allKennyJosie is a name known to allKennyJosie is a name known to allKennyJosie is a name known to allKennyJosie is a name known to allKennyJosie is a name known to allKennyJosie is a name known to allKennyJosie is a name known to allKennyJosie is a name known to allKennyJosie is a name known to allKennyJosie is a name known to all
Default Re: Passport back - I HAVE MY SHINY LITTLE VISA

Originally Posted by Robski

So, that wasnt too bad at all, less than 3 weeks thru the post to submit and receive back my passport with the visa in it.

Eeeeeekkkkk.

CONGRATULATIONS ROBSKI!!!!!!

I hope ours are just as quick at being returned!
Did you send a prepaid registered post envelope, or just a Self Addressed one?
NICE ONE!
Old May 4th 2007, 7:56 am
BE Forum Addict

simon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud of

Eeeeeekkkkk.

Great news!

CONGRATULATIONS

Simon
Old May 4th 2007, 8:14 am
Suzy Q

Suzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud of

Congratulations, can't wait to be at that stage.
Old May 4th 2007, 8:17 am

gloveman is an unknown quantity at this point

Eeeeeekkkkk.

Well done you - we took ours to London and went back yesterday, three weeks later, to pick them up so you got it quicker than us!!

Aren't they lovely!! My husband has taken his to work today to show everyone!! Yes, that it a bit sad isn't it!!
Old May 4th 2007, 8:18 am
BE Forum Addict

burton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond repute

Eeeeeekkkkk.

Congratulations Rob - well done

Won't be shiny for very long - they will scribble thru it when you land and after all the hard work of getting it

Gaynor
x
Old May 4th 2007, 8:33 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: The Vancouver Suburbs... for the next few years anyway!
The TWs has much to be proud ofThe TWs has much to be proud ofThe TWs has much to be proud ofThe TWs has much to be proud ofThe TWs has much to be proud ofThe TWs has much to be proud ofThe TWs has much to be proud ofThe TWs has much to be proud ofThe TWs has much to be proud ofThe TWs has much to be proud ofThe TWs has much to be proud of

Great news Robski!!!!!

Its almost all over!!!!! Wow!
Old May 4th 2007, 8:35 am
BE Enthusiast

PaulCall is a name known to allPaulCall is a name known to allPaulCall is a name known to allPaulCall is a name known to allPaulCall is a name known to allPaulCall is a name known to allPaulCall is a name known to allPaulCall is a name known to allPaulCall is a name known to allPaulCall is a name known to allPaulCall is a name known to all

congratulations robski
really pleased for you......when do you plan to land in that fine nation called Canada
Paul
Old May 4th 2007, 8:54 am
Your goto Realtor

liquidsuite is a jewel in the roughliquidsuite is a jewel in the roughliquidsuite is a jewel in the roughliquidsuite is a jewel in the roughliquidsuite is a jewel in the rough

Hey there WELL done. Told you you might even get it before me. Yours only took 3 weeks which is good. I collect mine next Thursday. I cant wait to have it in my hand. You must be very excited. Goodluck. When you heading out to Canada and what City.
Old May 4th 2007, 9:14 am
BE Enthusiast

Robski has much to be proud ofRobski has much to be proud ofRobski has much to be proud ofRobski has much to be proud ofRobski has much to be proud ofRobski has much to be proud ofRobski has much to be proud ofRobski has much to be proud ofRobski has much to be proud ofRobski has much to be proud ofRobski has much to be proud of

Wee heee. Thanks guys for all your lovely comments

HAve just got into the office with lots of lovely fresh donuts for everyone to celebrate.... the long weekend !!! (they dont know anything about all this yet!!!)

So, wow, so good to actaully have it in my hot little hand. I coundn't possibly have left it at home, it might have gotten lonely, so it is in my handbag. A|nd will probably spend tonight under my pillow!

To answer some questions - i just sent a regular self addressed envelope, and they sent it back "signed for" so that was good.

The house is under offer, so hoping to exchange contracts as soon as possible, then 5 weeks between exchange and completion to allow me to give notice at work, and then out of here!!!! So, hopefully might be booking a flight for July.

Am heading to Pemberton, a small village 25 mins drive north of Whistler and i cant wait to get there for real now.

Wee hee, life is good today!

Old May 4th 2007, 9:27 am
BE Enthusiast

So ROB_999,
DId my postie beat yours then in the challenge to receive our Passports back???

Old May 4th 2007, 9:32 am
BE Enthusiast

mumof2 is just really nicemumof2 is just really nicemumof2 is just really nicemumof2 is just really nicemumof2 is just really nicemumof2 is just really nicemumof2 is just really nicemumof2 is just really nicemumof2 is just really nicemumof2 is just really nicemumof2 is just really nice

Fantastic News... bet you can't stop smiling today,,, cant wait to have that feeling.
Old May 4th 2007, 9:59 am
BE Forum Addict

fuschiagirl has a reputation beyond reputefuschiagirl has a reputation beyond reputefuschiagirl has a reputation beyond reputefuschiagirl has a reputation beyond reputefuschiagirl has a reputation beyond reputefuschiagirl has a reputation beyond reputefuschiagirl has a reputation beyond reputefuschiagirl has a reputation beyond reputefuschiagirl has a reputation beyond reputefuschiagirl has a reputation beyond reputefuschiagirl has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations!

It's all onwards and upwards now!

Joanne
Old May 4th 2007, 10:21 am
Just Joined

rayh is an unknown quantity at this point

Well done, we are waiting for medical results, so how long did it take from medical to vise arriving.
Just so I can put a light to the end of my tunnel.
Old May 4th 2007, 10:43 am
BE Enthusiast

HI, if you look in my siganture you can see my whole time line.

My med appt was Feb 20th, visa arraived this morning

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.