parental/court record

Old Mar 27th 2015, 8:19 pm
Just Joined

ukbrit1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default parental/court record

hello,

I am currebntly sponsoring my parents to canada under the family class option.

My parents receievd a letter from CIC regarding one of them having a past criminal conviction for a driving offence. CIC are asking for a new police certificate and now a original court record/police report regarding the conviction.

has anyone gone thru this who can offer advice on the best way to obtain these.

Many thanks
Old Mar 27th 2015, 10:07 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Former Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: parental/court record

Originally Posted by ukbrit1
hello,

I am currebntly sponsoring my parents to canada under the family class option.

My parents receievd a letter from CIC regarding one of them having a past criminal conviction for a driving offence. CIC are asking for a new police certificate and now a original court record/police report regarding the conviction.

has anyone gone thru this who can offer advice on the best way to obtain these.

Many thanks
Go to the court where he was convicted and obtain a copy of the disposition of the case if available. If record not on file get the court to write a letter saying documents no longer available.

Police Certificate link found here
How to Get a Police Certificate - United Kingdom (England, Wales, Scotland, Northern Ireland, Guernsey