Wikiposts

Outland Family class

Old Aug 4th 2013, 8:57 am
Forum Regular

kimmiebow is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Outland Family class

Hi i am married to a canadian and we have applied for the family class outland sponsorship.

on the 11/july we got his approval to sponsor, and it being forwarded to the appropriate visa office for the rest of the application. is there any where to check the progress. i know its to soon to see anything but i was wondering if there is for later on.

Thank you
Old Aug 4th 2013, 9:01 am
Banned

Siouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Outland Family class

https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/ECAS.jsp

Old Aug 4th 2013, 9:04 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by siouxie
my catagory isnt on that. i looked on the http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/my_appl...tatus.asp?s=11

was hoping they would say they have something on there. but just comes up saying no record
Old Aug 4th 2013, 9:05 am
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kimmiebow
my catagory isnt on that. i looked on the http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/my_appl...tatus.asp?s=11

was hoping they would say they have something on there. but just comes up saying no record
Just checking, but you're definitely putting England (or Wales or Scotland?) as the country?

It may just be that it's too soon.
Old Aug 4th 2013, 9:10 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by christmasoompa
Just checking, but you're definitely putting England (or Wales or Scotland?) as the country?

It may just be that it's too soon.
i think its just too soon then.

i just wanted to check it. do you have any idea on the average time it takes to turn up normally?
Old Aug 4th 2013, 9:15 am
Banned

Siouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond repute

i think its just too soon then.

i just wanted to check it. do you have any idea on the average time it takes to turn up normally?
I don't know why you think that the link I gave isn't for your category, it clearly is (see attachment) - family class sponsorship if you use your sponsors details or application for PR if you are using your details.

Nothing is likely to show until you receive Approval in Principal - where your sponsor has approval.

When you use the link you gave, I believe this is for the sponsors details and not yours - so make sure you put in the right ones.

Attached Thumbnails Outland Family class-ecas.jpg  
Old Aug 4th 2013, 9:21 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by siouxie
I don't know why you think that the link I gave isn't for your category, it clearly is (see attachment) - family class sponsorship if you use your sponsors details or application for PR if you are using your details.

Nothing is likely to show until you receive Approval in Principal - where your sponsor has approval.

When you use the link you gave, I believe this is for the sponsors details and not yours - so make sure you put in the right ones.

it was taking me to a different page before, now its taking me to another one. no idea why. i have been putting my husbands details.

we had the confirmation letter of the assessment of sponsor. which was approved.

what is approval in principal?
Old Aug 4th 2013, 10:16 am
Banned

it was taking me to a different page before, now its taking me to another one. no idea why. i have been putting my husbands details.

we had the confirmation letter of the assessment of sponsor. which was approved.

what is approval in principal?
At least you can access it now, lol, which is all that matters.

AIP (Approval in Principal) is the approval of sponsorship letter that you received.