Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Our story so far... FSW application 2014

Our story so far... FSW application 2014

Old Oct 3rd 2015, 4:06 pm
Just Joined

CanadaGo is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Our story so far... FSW application 2014

[QUOTE=Paulmccarthy;11763355]
Originally Posted by CanadaGo

Hi there, glad to share our story with you as I know how much it helps for what kind of timescale you are on.

We actually received word for our medicals in July. So we waited quite a while ! Since you handed yours in around december hopefully you wont be far behind, its really not easy waiting is it

emailing them will get you nothing but an automated response unfortunatly, also i constantly checked our application status to see if there was any movement, that is also a waste of time as ours still says processing application.

from what my lawyers tell me its nowhere near 31 months, i think its a bare minimum 9 anyway myself.

hope that helps some. any other questions just message on this thread.

Best of luck to you and your husband
Hi Paul.

Congratulations on receiving your medicals. Really happy for your guys.
Quick Question. Did you guys actually submit your file in October 2014 or did you receive your file acknowledgement in October.
As those 3 months are wasted cause it takes them that long just to acknowledge your file and give you a reference number.
My file was submitted - 17th December, 2014
Acknowledgement received - February, 2015.
Still waiting till now..............
We are also planning to go to Vancouver probably Richmond or Coquitlam. Not sure yet. Where are you guys thinking off heading to ?
Just thinking where are the best areas to live in for families ?