Oops...just noticed blank answers

Old Jan 25th 2009, 9:24 pm
Forum Regular

Mrs.BWL is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Oops...just noticed blank answers

After the document request came on Friday, I thought I'd skim through everything today and see that everything else looks OK. Somehow we didn't put N/A on the military and government questions (13 and 14 I think) on the Background / Schedule 1 form for my husband. When that form was returned to us on Friday, the IO only asked us to redo question 11 (personal history). I would assume that they would have asked for 13 and 14 too if those were a problem. We have already returned the document, but are now paranoid about errors. Should we just fill those in and send it again on Monday (they'll get it on Tuesday, a day after the one we sent back on Friday)?
Old Jan 25th 2009, 11:03 pm

Jim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Oops...just noticed blank answers

Right - no bland I mean blank answers! Do fill in the blanks in to avoid problems as the background check person might send them back again.
Old Jan 25th 2009, 11:09 pm
Forum Regular

Mrs.BWL is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Oops...just noticed blank answers

Thank! I've just popped an email through the case specific channel requesting that they change the postal address (AGAIN) and letting them know that a corrected version will be arriving on Tuesday and that the one arriving on Monday should be disregarded. We'll include a cover letter explaining it all and hope the IO gets the picture. Hopefully landing on their desk twice in one week will mean they'll crack open our file again.