Online Bank Statement

Old Mar 14th 2009, 3:00 pm
Duke of Africa

bryandavid has a brilliant futurebryandavid has a brilliant futurebryandavid has a brilliant futurebryandavid has a brilliant futurebryandavid has a brilliant futurebryandavid has a brilliant future
Default Online Bank Statement

Anybody did a similar thing of printing off statement from their online bank account and sending to CHC as evidence of unencumbered funds? Will this be accepted?

I have been waiting too long for my bank to send through original bank statements.
Old Mar 14th 2009, 3:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

kleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Online Bank Statement

Originally Posted by bryandavid
Anybody did a similar thing of printing off statement from their online bank account and sending to CHC as evidence of unencumbered funds? Will this be accepted?

I have been waiting too long for my bank to send through original bank statements.
cant you just go to your bank and have them print them on the spot ? that's what i would do.. get them stamped etc. i dont know if thats necessary but i always like to be certain :P
Old Mar 14th 2009, 3:15 pm
Forum Regular

KS2008 is just really niceKS2008 is just really niceKS2008 is just really niceKS2008 is just really niceKS2008 is just really niceKS2008 is just really niceKS2008 is just really niceKS2008 is just really niceKS2008 is just really nice

I sent an up-to-date print-out of my online balance along with the last hard-copy statement I had (which was a couple of months old). Of course, I've no idea whether that was/is good enough for the CHC though.
Old Mar 14th 2009, 5:49 pm
BE Enthusiast

JET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to all

You can elect - especially when you bank online to stop receiving paper copies - good for the planet etc. However, I see no problem with getting to the bank and asking them to print me out the balances as they stand that day. The bank should be able to do this no problem.

That is what I intend to do soon.

JET
Old Mar 14th 2009, 6:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

chumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond repute

all of my proof of funds ,and I have had to do it loads of times
for 2 visitor extensions
for RDA letter of support
for PNP
for Crim Rehab
and for chc have all been entirely online statements all have been accepted

all of my accounts are online so it would not have been possible to do it any other way

also my friend has just done a landing within canada and when she asked what was needed to take to the landing interview they stated they did not require proof of funds and this wasnt someone working here or with any kind of job offer simply here on visitor status until PR came through

good luck
99.9% of the time proof of funds aint going to be an issue on landing but there is always the tiny remote chance so best be prepared
Old Mar 14th 2009, 8:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

z030209 is a splendid one to beholdz030209 is a splendid one to beholdz030209 is a splendid one to beholdz030209 is a splendid one to beholdz030209 is a splendid one to beholdz030209 is a splendid one to beholdz030209 is a splendid one to beholdz030209 is a splendid one to beholdz030209 is a splendid one to beholdz030209 is a splendid one to beholdz030209 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by bryandavid

i needed my aunts bank statements in order to verify that she is a canadian resident (adaptability part of the application). she doesnt receive paper statements and so she printed them off online and got them stamped at the bank. i received my medical request about a week ago. also, i got re-prints of bank statements for myself from barclays; took a week and they werent on headed paper or anything and looked as though they could have quite easily have been printed online but obviously these were accepted by cic as well. to be safe, if i were you and if the bank is taking forever, id print them off online and have the bank stamp them. im sure that will suffice (even if you dont have them stamped im sure they will be fine, but i guess its better to be safe than sorry). good luck x
Old Apr 15th 2009, 4:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

joinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by chumley
all of my proof of funds ,and I have had to do it loads of times
for 2 visitor extensions
for RDA letter of support
for PNP
for Crim Rehab
and for chc have all been entirely online statements all have been accepted

all of my accounts are online so it would not have been possible to do it any other way

also my friend has just done a landing within canada and when she asked what was needed to take to the landing interview they stated they did not require proof of funds and this wasnt someone working here or with any kind of job offer simply here on visitor status until PR came through

good luck
99.9% of the time proof of funds aint going to be an issue on landing but there is always the tiny remote chance so best be prepared
Hi Chumley
Found your above post very interesting , I also have online bank statements and have taken this to the bank branch and had them stamped , also took my building society savings book to the branch they photo copied it on letter headed paper and stamped and signed this copy . I hoping these will be ok to send to london and I was thinking there would be no need to have these notarised .
many thanks in advance
regards
joinerboy
Old Apr 15th 2009, 6:15 pm
BE Forum Addict

chumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by joinerboy
Hi Chumley
Found your above post very interesting , I also have online bank statements and have taken this to the bank branch and had them stamped , also took my building society savings book to the branch they photo copied it on letter headed paper and stamped and signed this copy . I hoping these will be ok to send to london and I was thinking there would be no need to have these notarised .
many thanks in advance
regards
joinerboy
I would certainly think what you have done would be absolutely fine and I would not have thought for a moment these would need to be notorised

nothing of mine has been anything more than my own printed off the net statements and all accepted numerous times

huge luck
Old Apr 15th 2009, 6:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

joinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by chumley
I would certainly think what you have done would be absolutely fine and I would not have thought for a moment these would need to be notorised

nothing of mine has been anything more than my own printed off the net statements and all accepted numerous times

huge luck
Hi chumley
cheers for your help / advice as always its much appreciated .
regards
joinerboy
Old Apr 15th 2009, 10:31 pm
Forum Regular

rufus2000 is just really nicerufus2000 is just really nicerufus2000 is just really nicerufus2000 is just really nicerufus2000 is just really nicerufus2000 is just really nicerufus2000 is just really nicerufus2000 is just really nicerufus2000 is just really nicerufus2000 is just really nice

My bank typed up a letter for me (for no charge) stating the balance on my account and signed it and as far as I know that was accepted.

Helen
Old Apr 16th 2009, 12:36 pm
Forum Regular

MarkSurrey is a name known to allMarkSurrey is a name known to allMarkSurrey is a name known to allMarkSurrey is a name known to allMarkSurrey is a name known to allMarkSurrey is a name known to allMarkSurrey is a name known to allMarkSurrey is a name known to allMarkSurrey is a name known to allMarkSurrey is a name known to allMarkSurrey is a name known to all

We have an online savings account with a bank (attached to our mortgage) and they would have charged us £25 for a paper statement, but were willing to send us a letter confirming our balance for no charge.

Go figure!