OMG what a price differance

Old Sep 29th 2008, 7:25 pm
Just Joined

RajBal is an unknown quantity at this point
Unhappy OMG what a price differance

I've been researching for 6 weeks now and talking to a few companies and the last one just said it will take over 1 year to get a work permit and want to charge around US$25k - US$30k. WOW never expected that much.

Last edited by RajBal; Sep 29th 2008 at 7:26 pm. Reason: k sign
Old Sep 29th 2008, 7:29 pm
Citizenship Nov 10 2016!!

nikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: OMG what a price differance

They must be having a laugh, what a complete con
Old Sep 29th 2008, 7:31 pm
Forum Regular

kiton6 has a brilliant futurekiton6 has a brilliant futurekiton6 has a brilliant futurekiton6 has a brilliant futurekiton6 has a brilliant futurekiton6 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by RajBal
I've been researching for 6 weeks now and talking to a few companies and the last one just said it will take over 1 year to get a work permit and want to charge around US$25k - US$30k. WOW never expected that much.
It does not take over a year to get a temporary work permit (if that's what you are looking for) and the cost of a TWP is $150.
Who quoted you the above figures?

(I could get you one though for $22,150.... it's cheaper than the people you are using above!!)

Last edited by kiton6; Sep 29th 2008 at 7:33 pm. Reason: Ha ha
Old Sep 29th 2008, 7:31 pm
Just Joined

Nikki

Who are you using??? and how much has it cost so far. Times like this i wish i won the Euro millions... LOL
Old Sep 29th 2008, 7:34 pm
Just Joined

Thumbs down Re: OMG what a price differance

Originally Posted by kiton6
It does not take over a year to get a temporary work permit (if that's what you are looking for) and the cost of a TWP is $150.
Who quoted you the above figures?

(I could get you one though for $22,150.... it's cheaper than the people you are using above!!)
iMCICS Immigration Services
Old Sep 29th 2008, 7:38 pm

nikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond repute

Nikki

Who are you using??? and how much has it cost so far. Times like this i wish i won the Euro millions... LOL
Hi

I have done it myself through the help of people on this forum, its a personal decision, but if your circumstances are straight forward there is no reason why you cannot do it yourself.

If you are just looking to obtain a work permit, this I understand is a 2 page form, so really don't know how they can get away with that price. Are they obtaining a job for you aswell for this, because if they are, I believe this is illegal in Canada, as you are not allowed to charge the potential employee for finding a job.
Old Sep 29th 2008, 7:41 pm

iMCICS Immigration Services
do they have a website, can't find them on google
Old Sep 29th 2008, 7:50 pm
Banned

irishsamx is a name known to allirishsamx is a name known to allirishsamx is a name known to allirishsamx is a name known to allirishsamx is a name known to allirishsamx is a name known to allirishsamx is a name known to allirishsamx is a name known to allirishsamx is a name known to allirishsamx is a name known to allirishsamx is a name known to all

Do the paper work yourself, you will be no better off just out of pocket:curse: