Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

OMG Our Medical Requests Have Arrived !!!

OMG Our Medical Requests Have Arrived !!!

Old Oct 28th 2006, 9:20 am
Forum Regular

Elli and Paul has a spectacular aura aboutElli and Paul has a spectacular aura aboutElli and Paul has a spectacular aura about
Default OMG Our Medical Requests Have Arrived !!!

I'm in total shock but soooooo excited as our medical requests have arrived !!!

After hearing nothing and wondering if we'll make our own deadlines the official little A5 envelope with file numbers and PNP on label ! dropped on our doormat

We've read it all about six times to check all the details are correct, and apart from my very bad photo its all fine.

They only need our medicals and landing fees and that's it!!! So spooky as Paul ordered the landing fee cheque yesterday!

We're going to ring Monday and have them done asap, the clinic in London do all the tests in house, including X-Rays and will turn them around in a week.

Then we're going out,as a family, at the end of Nov for a final research trip and to house hunt having sold here.

OMG, I can't believe it, just hope that we make it for Feb 07 :scared:

Thanks for all the support and good luck to others as I know CHC have woken up now.

Elli
Old Oct 28th 2006, 9:44 am
Happy Bunnies

Flossie and Jim has a reputation beyond reputeFlossie and Jim has a reputation beyond reputeFlossie and Jim has a reputation beyond reputeFlossie and Jim has a reputation beyond reputeFlossie and Jim has a reputation beyond reputeFlossie and Jim has a reputation beyond reputeFlossie and Jim has a reputation beyond reputeFlossie and Jim has a reputation beyond reputeFlossie and Jim has a reputation beyond reputeFlossie and Jim has a reputation beyond reputeFlossie and Jim has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: OMG Our Medical Requests Have Arrived !!!

Nice one Elli - I'm so pleased for you
Enjoy your research trip
cheers
Flossie
Old Oct 28th 2006, 10:55 am
Forum Regular

scott&jay is a jewel in the roughscott&jay is a jewel in the roughscott&jay is a jewel in the roughscott&jay is a jewel in the rough

Elli!!!!

I am SO pleased for you guys. At last!! Congrats!! Strap yourself in for the wait after they are done, but before you know it, you will be asked for your passports as we were this week.

You are nearly over the final hurdle. So excited for you. Looking at flights today for when the passports and those LOVELY visas arrive back - the reality of it starting to hit home and keep having little panic attacks! lol

WELL DONE!!

Scott
Old Oct 28th 2006, 10:59 am
Forum Regular

Elli and Paul has a spectacular aura aboutElli and Paul has a spectacular aura aboutElli and Paul has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by scott&jay
Elli!!!!

I am SO pleased for you guys. At last!! Congrats!! Strap yourself in for the wait after they are done, but before you know it, you will be asked for your passports as we were this week.

You are nearly over the final hurdle. So excited for you. Looking at flights today for when the passports and those LOVELY visas arrive back - the reality of it starting to hit home and keep having little panic attacks! lol

WELL DONE!!

Scott

Thanks Scott

I too know how it feels to be a rabbit trapped in the headlights !

Shame it's Saturday as clinic is closed but will be ringing first thing Monday morning.

Looking forward to reccie trip in Nov, been a year since last trip

When are you guys flying out?? for Xmas ??

Thanks again

Elli x
Old Oct 28th 2006, 11:01 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Flossie and Jim
Nice one Elli - I'm so pleased for you
Enjoy your research trip
cheers
Flossie
Thanks Flossie

We will thanks, it's been a year so very excited as we can now all go!

Don't think my boss is going to be too happy that we're now a step closer.

Elli
Old Oct 28th 2006, 11:04 am
Forum Regular

scott&jay is a jewel in the roughscott&jay is a jewel in the roughscott&jay is a jewel in the roughscott&jay is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Elli and Paul
Thanks Scott

Shame it's Saturday as clinic is closed but will be ringing first thing Monday morning.

Thanks again

Elli x
Well it all depends on the visa situation - once again there seems to be no rhyme or reason with CIC on turnaround times - between 6 days and 6 weeks according to other people's experiences!

Have found a relatively good deal with Air Canada which is fully flexible, so might go for that today. CIC warn you not to book flights etc, but with a flexible ticket it can be changed for free so I don't know..........superstition creeping in! lol. All being well we will be there for Christmas and if not, then New Year. OH MY GOD!! What have we done? lol

Scott :scared:
Old Oct 28th 2006, 2:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

jempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks Scott

Thanks again

Elli x
We had our medicals done on a saturday in croydon. where abouts in kent are you? interested as we to were from kent.
Old Oct 28th 2006, 2:40 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by jempee
We had our medicals done on a saturday in croydon. where abouts in kent are you? interested as we to were from kent.

We are in Ashford. Looking at going to London for medicals as they have given us the best turn around times and do everything under one roof

Elli
Old Oct 28th 2006, 4:40 pm
BE Forum Addict

burton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond repute

We are in Ashford. Looking at going to London for medicals as they have given us the best turn around times and do everything under one roof

Elli

Hi Elli

WELL DONE - it comes to those who wait

Gay
x
Old Oct 31st 2006, 2:45 pm
Forum Regular

Talking Re: OMG Our Medical Requests Have Arrived !!!

Hi

Just an update booked the medicals and we're having them tomorrow 1st Nov in Croydon.

So fingers crossed that all is ok.

Elli
Old Oct 31st 2006, 5:08 pm
BE Forum Addict

jempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of light

Elli
wow, we have friends here from Ashford, we were from Whitstable! we visited them when they moved here and decided to emigrate ourselves. were are you going to settle in canada? I will have to tell them, a bit rude i know but are you in your late 30's?? if so you may know them or my husband as he is from Ashford!
Old Oct 31st 2006, 5:10 pm
BE Forum Addict

Hi

Just an update booked the medicals and we're having them tomorrow 1st Nov in Croydon.

So fingers crossed that all is ok.

Elli
Good luck with the medicals, they are a bit of a joke! money for old rope! Just seen that you are heading to Alberta as i had asked where you were heading, when i should of looked a bit better
Old Oct 31st 2006, 5:48 pm
Forum Regular

Good luck with the medicals, they are a bit of a joke! money for old rope! Just seen that you are heading to Alberta as i had asked where you were heading, when i should of looked a bit better

Thanks for your good luck wishes, I'm sure it will be all straightforward.

We've visited Whitstable a few times, and it's a nice place, small world really

I'll let you know how we get on.

Elli
Old Oct 31st 2006, 10:56 pm
Your goto Realtor

liquidsuite is a jewel in the roughliquidsuite is a jewel in the roughliquidsuite is a jewel in the roughliquidsuite is a jewel in the roughliquidsuite is a jewel in the rough

Congrats to you and your family. I cant wait till I am in the same boat as you guys. The waiting is the worse thing but hopefully it is all worth it in end. You must be so happy right now and excited. Good Luck
Old Nov 1st 2006, 7:28 pm
Happy Bunnies

Flossie and Jim has a reputation beyond reputeFlossie and Jim has a reputation beyond reputeFlossie and Jim has a reputation beyond reputeFlossie and Jim has a reputation beyond reputeFlossie and Jim has a reputation beyond reputeFlossie and Jim has a reputation beyond reputeFlossie and Jim has a reputation beyond reputeFlossie and Jim has a reputation beyond reputeFlossie and Jim has a reputation beyond reputeFlossie and Jim has a reputation beyond reputeFlossie and Jim has a reputation beyond repute

Just wondered how you guys got on in Croydon today (have them o n my list of potentials for when the time comes!)
Cheers
Flossie

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.