Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

OMG our medical request has come through

OMG our medical request has come through

Old Sep 23rd 2008, 3:41 pm
Forum Regular

Simon and Susanne will become famous soon enoughSimon and Susanne will become famous soon enough
Default OMG our medical request has come through

Hello All,
Just wanted to shout from the rooftops, our medical requests have come through, my wife is sat crying and I'm like a Cheshire cat, just waiting for the doctors to ring us back to get them booked ASAP. We are nearly there, it only took two weeks to come through, really surprised us, hopefully there are a lot more of you out there in this boat, all I can say is congratulations to you
Old Sep 23rd 2008, 3:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

Getting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: OMG our medical request has come through

CONGRATULATIONS. Nearly there now!

Kind regards,

Eamonn & Janet.
Old Sep 23rd 2008, 3:46 pm
mclauchlan35

mclauchlan35 is a glorious beacon of lightmclauchlan35 is a glorious beacon of lightmclauchlan35 is a glorious beacon of lightmclauchlan35 is a glorious beacon of lightmclauchlan35 is a glorious beacon of lightmclauchlan35 is a glorious beacon of lightmclauchlan35 is a glorious beacon of lightmclauchlan35 is a glorious beacon of lightmclauchlan35 is a glorious beacon of lightmclauchlan35 is a glorious beacon of lightmclauchlan35 is a glorious beacon of light

That's good news good luck

Danny
Old Sep 23rd 2008, 5:20 pm
Just Joined

Will-Only-Miss-Quorn is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Simon and Susanne
Hello All,
Just wanted to shout from the rooftops, our medical requests have come through, my wife is sat crying and I'm like a Cheshire cat, just waiting for the doctors to ring us back to get them booked ASAP. We are nearly there, it only took two weeks to come through, really surprised us, hopefully there are a lot more of you out there in this boat, all I can say is congratulations to you
Congratulations!

I'm jealous!!!
Old Sep 23rd 2008, 5:33 pm
BE Enthusiast

bflava has a spectacular aura aboutbflava has a spectacular aura aboutbflava has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Will-Only-Miss-Quorn
Congratulations!

I'm jealous!!!
Congrats, U getting there , all the best with the next step...
Old Sep 24th 2008, 9:09 am
Forum Regular

Simon and Susanne will become famous soon enoughSimon and Susanne will become famous soon enough

Thank you all for your kind words, just booked our medicals for next Friday and seen a nice job I am going to apply for in Vancouver, so keeping everything crossed that all goes smoothly now
Old Sep 24th 2008, 9:25 am
Forum Regular

jwsadler is a jewel in the roughjwsadler is a jewel in the roughjwsadler is a jewel in the roughjwsadler is a jewel in the roughjwsadler is a jewel in the rough

Hello All,
Congrats

Regards,

James.
Old Sep 24th 2008, 10:39 am
Forum Regular

ctcrm will become famous soon enoughctcrm will become famous soon enough

well done, did it say when to send your passports off?

Our med request came through quite quickly, quicker than we thought, but it said wait for requests for passports when other people have been told to wait a month then send passports in??

I remember how made up we were when our med requests came though, imagine you you'll be when you get your visa !
Old Sep 24th 2008, 11:28 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by ctcrm
well done, did it say when to send your passports off?

Our med request came through quite quickly, quicker than we thought, but it said wait for requests for passports when other people have been told to wait a month then send passports in??

I remember how made up we were when our med requests came though, imagine you you'll be when you get your visa !
Hi ctcrm,
Thanks for the congrats No we have not had any notification to send passports yet, reading through the forum, some get the request with their medical request others have to wait for the request there does not appear to be any reasoning behind it that anyone on the forum has stated, as far as I am aware
When I get the visa request I think you will be able to hear my cheers all over the country

Regards

Simon
Old Sep 24th 2008, 12:47 pm
has got PPR yay baby !!!!

deenailz has much to be proud ofdeenailz has much to be proud ofdeenailz has much to be proud ofdeenailz has much to be proud ofdeenailz has much to be proud ofdeenailz has much to be proud ofdeenailz has much to be proud ofdeenailz has much to be proud ofdeenailz has much to be proud ofdeenailz has much to be proud ofdeenailz has much to be proud of

congrats hope everything else goes through quick for ya too xxx
Old Sep 24th 2008, 4:57 pm
BE Enthusiast

snoopster has much to be proud ofsnoopster has much to be proud ofsnoopster has much to be proud ofsnoopster has much to be proud ofsnoopster has much to be proud ofsnoopster has much to be proud ofsnoopster has much to be proud ofsnoopster has much to be proud ofsnoopster has much to be proud ofsnoopster has much to be proud ofsnoopster has much to be proud of

Congratulations.
It feels great doesn't it? Not long now to wait now. The next steps all seem to happen really quickly and before you know it you'll be booking those one way flights.
Have a few beers and celebrate
Old Sep 24th 2008, 5:48 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by snoopster
Congratulations.
It feels great doesn't it? Not long now to wait now. The next steps all seem to happen really quickly and before you know it you'll be booking those one way flights.
Have a few beers and celebrate
Cheers Snoopster,
Funny enough that is what we are doing tonight to celebrate getting to this stage, feels like a massive move forward and relief too Booked the meds now for next Friday so hopefully before Christmas we will have our visas and can look at booking flights Good luck to you with your move and keep smiling
Old Sep 24th 2008, 6:02 pm
Forum Regular

kiton6 has a brilliant futurekiton6 has a brilliant futurekiton6 has a brilliant futurekiton6 has a brilliant futurekiton6 has a brilliant futurekiton6 has a brilliant future

Hi ctcrm,
Thanks for the congrats No we have not had any notification to send passports yet, reading through the forum, some get the request with their medical request others have to wait for the request there does not appear to be any reasoning behind it that anyone on the forum has stated, as far as I am aware
When I get the visa request I think you will be able to hear my cheers all over the country

Regards

Simon

I've came to the conclusion that there's no method at all when sending out PPRs... some people get asked to send in their passports after 30 days from medicals, others have to wait for letters and some people get e-mailed their PPR. Soon we'll hear of others who recieved it by carrier pidgeon!!
Old Sep 30th 2008, 5:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

Elizabeth I is a glorious beacon of lightElizabeth I is a glorious beacon of lightElizabeth I is a glorious beacon of lightElizabeth I is a glorious beacon of lightElizabeth I is a glorious beacon of lightElizabeth I is a glorious beacon of lightElizabeth I is a glorious beacon of lightElizabeth I is a glorious beacon of lightElizabeth I is a glorious beacon of lightElizabeth I is a glorious beacon of lightElizabeth I is a glorious beacon of light

Hello All,

Us too!

I'm freaking out because I'm overweight....
Old Sep 30th 2008, 7:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

Getting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Elizabeth I
Us too!

I'm freaking out because I'm overweight....
Don't. I was (am) and came through the meds fine. As long as you are otherwise healthy, I'm sure it wont be a problem.

Eamonn.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.