omg!!!!!! 90 day letter !!!!

Old Sep 29th 2008, 12:08 pm
Forum Regular

lucyspoon has a brilliant futurelucyspoon has a brilliant futurelucyspoon has a brilliant futurelucyspoon has a brilliant futurelucyspoon has a brilliant futurelucyspoon has a brilliant futurelucyspoon has a brilliant futurelucyspoon has a brilliant future
Default omg!!!!!! 90 day letter !!!!

Guess what! just received post and have received our 90 day letter!!!!!!! It is dated 1st October so had it in advance!!!!
How exciting - off to Canada on our third reccie next friday so what a boost!!!!
Can feel a large gintastic coming on tonight....anyone else heard?
Old Sep 29th 2008, 12:18 pm
Forum Regular

WendyS has a brilliant futureWendyS has a brilliant futureWendyS has a brilliant futureWendyS has a brilliant futureWendyS has a brilliant futureWendyS has a brilliant futureWendyS has a brilliant future
Default Re: omg!!!!!! 90 day letter !!!!

OMG!! Fantastic news Hope us soon!!
Old Sep 29th 2008, 12:21 pm
has got PPR yay baby !!!!

deenailz has much to be proud ofdeenailz has much to be proud ofdeenailz has much to be proud ofdeenailz has much to be proud ofdeenailz has much to be proud ofdeenailz has much to be proud ofdeenailz has much to be proud ofdeenailz has much to be proud ofdeenailz has much to be proud ofdeenailz has much to be proud ofdeenailz has much to be proud of

wow thats fab news !! oh i hope we get ours soon too , lol xxxxx
Old Sep 29th 2008, 12:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

Tim Steer is a glorious beacon of lightTim Steer is a glorious beacon of lightTim Steer is a glorious beacon of lightTim Steer is a glorious beacon of lightTim Steer is a glorious beacon of lightTim Steer is a glorious beacon of lightTim Steer is a glorious beacon of lightTim Steer is a glorious beacon of lightTim Steer is a glorious beacon of lightTim Steer is a glorious beacon of lightTim Steer is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by lucyspoon
Guess what! just received post and have received our 90 day letter!!!!!!! It is dated 1st October so had it in advance!!!!
How exciting - off to Canada on our third reccie next friday so what a boost!!!!
Great news..well done and good luck!
Cheers
Tim
Old Sep 29th 2008, 12:44 pm
C'mon already

kazbob has a reputation beyond reputekazbob has a reputation beyond reputekazbob has a reputation beyond reputekazbob has a reputation beyond reputekazbob has a reputation beyond reputekazbob has a reputation beyond reputekazbob has a reputation beyond reputekazbob has a reputation beyond reputekazbob has a reputation beyond reputekazbob has a reputation beyond reputekazbob has a reputation beyond repute

That is brilliant news. Congratulations.

We applied in Oct 06, with an AOR Nov 06, 42 month wait. I wonder if they will slow down when they start doing the Simplified Application's from September onwards. Just a thought.

Karen
Old Sep 29th 2008, 1:07 pm
Forum Regular

LynseySmith is a jewel in the roughLynseySmith is a jewel in the roughLynseySmith is a jewel in the roughLynseySmith is a jewel in the roughLynseySmith is a jewel in the rough

Fab news - glad to see they're still processing. Where are you hoping to settle? We submitted the simplified app and are hoping to hear something by end of year, although OH has had 3 consecutive interviews with a major Canadian company in Waterloo, ON over a two month period - interview tag started back in July!!! Don't know why but they don't seem to be able to make a decision. Hopefully will hear final outcome this week, but my goodness...it's been a trying month!!! Congrats again....Lynsey
Old Sep 29th 2008, 1:15 pm
Forum Regular

lucyspoon has a brilliant futurelucyspoon has a brilliant futurelucyspoon has a brilliant futurelucyspoon has a brilliant futurelucyspoon has a brilliant futurelucyspoon has a brilliant futurelucyspoon has a brilliant futurelucyspoon has a brilliant future

going to Ontario to have a look about....reccied in NS last year - beautiful but did not feel right for us - thought we'd try Ontario and see how that is......still cant believe it!
Thought I would get prepared and sent off for our police check 2 weeks ago (40 day version!) and they arrived back this morning too! What a result!!!
Today I am happy because something is finally happening.
Old Sep 29th 2008, 1:38 pm
Forum Regular

Simon and Susanne will become famous soon enoughSimon and Susanne will become famous soon enough

Congrats Lucyspoon,
We got ours end of July, sent all the documents back on 8th September and we received our medical requests on 23rd September, going this Friday. So they appear to be shifting themselves at the moment, let's hope it's as quick for you.

Good luck

Simon & Sue
Old Sep 29th 2008, 1:41 pm
BE Enthusiast

Arrona is a splendid one to beholdArrona is a splendid one to beholdArrona is a splendid one to beholdArrona is a splendid one to beholdArrona is a splendid one to beholdArrona is a splendid one to beholdArrona is a splendid one to beholdArrona is a splendid one to beholdArrona is a splendid one to beholdArrona is a splendid one to beholdArrona is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by kazbob
That is brilliant news. Congratulations.

We applied in Oct 06, with an AOR Nov 06, 42 month wait. I wonder if they will slow down when they start doing the Simplified Application's from September onwards. Just a thought.

Karen
congrats lucyspoon

when we applied last october they told us 24 months. thats a year in already. had my 90 day letter in june, before i got my work permit.
Old Sep 29th 2008, 1:41 pm
BE Enthusiast

Tim Steer is a glorious beacon of lightTim Steer is a glorious beacon of lightTim Steer is a glorious beacon of lightTim Steer is a glorious beacon of lightTim Steer is a glorious beacon of lightTim Steer is a glorious beacon of lightTim Steer is a glorious beacon of lightTim Steer is a glorious beacon of lightTim Steer is a glorious beacon of lightTim Steer is a glorious beacon of lightTim Steer is a glorious beacon of light

Hi Lucyspoon,
Can I ask, did you send in a full application or a simplified? I am guessing a full package...I think we must have been some of the last people to send in the full package...Hope we get our update letter soon...
All the best
Tim
Old Sep 29th 2008, 1:51 pm
Forum Regular

I sent in under the old scheme - not sure when the new one came in but I know I felt relieved having done all the leg work to get my file in under the old scheme...
Old Sep 29th 2008, 1:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

I sent in under the old scheme - not sure when the new one came in but I know I felt relieved having done all the leg work to get my file in under the old scheme...
We did too...
Old Sep 29th 2008, 2:20 pm
mclauchlan35

mclauchlan35 is a glorious beacon of lightmclauchlan35 is a glorious beacon of lightmclauchlan35 is a glorious beacon of lightmclauchlan35 is a glorious beacon of lightmclauchlan35 is a glorious beacon of lightmclauchlan35 is a glorious beacon of lightmclauchlan35 is a glorious beacon of lightmclauchlan35 is a glorious beacon of lightmclauchlan35 is a glorious beacon of lightmclauchlan35 is a glorious beacon of lightmclauchlan35 is a glorious beacon of light

Congratulations!! they must be sending out July and August 90 day letters now. I wonder if they are trying to clear the backlog of old application before starting on the simplified process.

Good luck

Danny
Old Sep 29th 2008, 3:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

Thats an interesting point Danny...I wondered the exact same thing...I am not sure what the exact driver of the would be but I am certainly not knocking it if that is the case..I suppose that they have all the information there and just require a few updates..hmmm..interesting..Just hope we get our soon
Old Sep 29th 2008, 4:22 pm
Forum Regular

blake75 is a jewel in the roughblake75 is a jewel in the roughblake75 is a jewel in the roughblake75 is a jewel in the rough

Great news for all concerned,

however i've noticed that the med requests seem fewer and far between in recent weeks despite all the 90 day letters etc.

i just hope that CHC aren't creating a whole new 'holding area' whilst loads of people return their files - but still don't get assessed for months to come.

I've said it before, but i'm finding this stage the worst by far - stuck between returning our documents (4th of August) and waiting for the med requests.

I know its only just been 8 weeks so far, but every work day ends in that little bit of disapointment, coming home and finding no post.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.