Omg~

Old Jun 7th 2005, 8:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

Maple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to behold
Default Omg~

i just discovered it can take 2 weeks to receive Receipt Documentation thru the mail if not paying fees over the internet.!.......wish i knew this before was all set to go this friday Pay, and send in application.ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Old Jun 7th 2005, 8:10 pm
BE Forum Addict

Maple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Omg~

Originally Posted by Maple Leaf
i just discovered it can take 2 weeks to receive Receipt Documentation thru the mail if not paying fees over the internet.!.......wish i knew this before was all set to go this friday Pay, and send in application.ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :scared:
Old Jun 7th 2005, 9:40 pm
Just Joined

RB220 is an unknown quantity at this point

it can be much shorter than 2 weeks. i got some awhile ago in about 4-5 days. i would still pay thorugh internet if possible though - it's instantaneous.

Originally Posted by Maple Leaf
grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :scared:
Old Jun 7th 2005, 10:43 pm
Happy Canadian PR

ozinca will become famous soon enoughozinca will become famous soon enough

Just wishing you all the best for your application and a speedy processing time.

In regards to the forms for payment of fees, I know I ordered those forms when I thought I would have to extend my visitor again if my PR visa did not arrive in time. I thought I would wait 2 weeks for the forms and they arrived 2 days after I ordered them. I did not need them in the end as my PR visa came through (glorious day that was).

Best wishes for the application,

Ozinca
Old Jun 7th 2005, 11:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by ozinca
Just wishing you all the best for your application and a speedy processing time.

In regards to the forms for payment of fees, I know I ordered those forms when I thought I would have to extend my visitor again if my PR visa did not arrive in time. I thought I would wait 2 weeks for the forms and they arrived 2 days after I ordered them. I did not need them in the end as my PR visa came through (glorious day that was).

Best wishes for the application,

Ozinca
so how are things going with you...working hard..??? *S*

i am feeling a little stressed. not being able to work etc/ and getting all the required information together. etc~
I am sure this is normal. I've sent for the receipts so will wait for them then submit everything...*S*.thanks~