Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Oh what a Happy Monday! Got our Med Requests!!!

Oh what a Happy Monday! Got our Med Requests!!!

Old Mar 23rd 2009, 8:48 am
Forum Regular

LynseySmith is a jewel in the roughLynseySmith is a jewel in the roughLynseySmith is a jewel in the roughLynseySmith is a jewel in the roughLynseySmith is a jewel in the rough
Thumbs up Oh what a Happy Monday! Got our Med Requests!!!

Getting the kids ready for school this morning ...and something beautiful happened. A long-awaited brown envelope landed on our doormat containing medical requests. It's all coming together nicely
Old Mar 23rd 2009, 8:57 am
Forum Regular

sgbolt is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Oh what a Happy Monday! Got our Med Requests!!!

Congratulations, not much to do now. Good luck with the meds!!
Old Mar 23rd 2009, 9:07 am
BE Enthusiast

Tim Steer is a glorious beacon of lightTim Steer is a glorious beacon of lightTim Steer is a glorious beacon of lightTim Steer is a glorious beacon of lightTim Steer is a glorious beacon of lightTim Steer is a glorious beacon of lightTim Steer is a glorious beacon of lightTim Steer is a glorious beacon of lightTim Steer is a glorious beacon of lightTim Steer is a glorious beacon of lightTim Steer is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by LynseySmith
Getting the kids ready for school this morning ...and something beautiful happened. A long-awaited brown envelope landed on our doormat containing medical requests. It's all coming together nicely
Well Done Lynsey - Are you going to go to Altrincham for your Meds...Can highly recommend..Nothing to worry about at all!!!
Cheers
Tim
Old Mar 23rd 2009, 9:09 am
Forum Regular

LynseySmith is a jewel in the roughLynseySmith is a jewel in the roughLynseySmith is a jewel in the roughLynseySmith is a jewel in the roughLynseySmith is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by sgbolt
Congratulations, not much to do now. Good luck with the meds!!
Thanks for the good wishes. When are you hoping to be to Toronto?
We are out to Waterloo to find ourselves a house a week on Sunday scary but fun stuff!
Old Mar 23rd 2009, 9:12 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Tim Steer
Well Done Lynsey - Are you going to go to Altrincham for your Meds...Can highly recommend..Nothing to worry about at all!!!
Cheers
Tim

Hi Tim

Prob will go to Altrincham - you and others seem to have had +ve experiences there! Will book up for end April when we get back from Ontario.

How are your emigration plans coming along?

Lynsey
Old Mar 23rd 2009, 9:18 am
BE Enthusiast

Tim Steer is a glorious beacon of lightTim Steer is a glorious beacon of lightTim Steer is a glorious beacon of lightTim Steer is a glorious beacon of lightTim Steer is a glorious beacon of lightTim Steer is a glorious beacon of lightTim Steer is a glorious beacon of lightTim Steer is a glorious beacon of lightTim Steer is a glorious beacon of lightTim Steer is a glorious beacon of lightTim Steer is a glorious beacon of light

Sounds good - Can highly recommend....Very organised, small car park though..
We are waiting patiently for our passport requests now...hopefully any day..
We haven't put the house on the market yet so that will delay us but we didn't want to tempt fate and put it on the market before we got our PPR..
Just spotted you are aiming for Waterloo..the wifes sister and husband lived there when they first moved to Canada...They have sinced moved to Guelph...Make sure you sniff out Mel's Diner in KW...they do great breakfasts...They used to call them the "Hungry Human" but I think they changed the name now..certainly a good place to refual at though!
You must be dead excited going on your trip and knowing that you'll have your medicals soon!!
Great stuff.
Cheers
Tim
Old Mar 23rd 2009, 9:35 am
Forum Regular

meland123 has a brilliant futuremeland123 has a brilliant futuremeland123 has a brilliant futuremeland123 has a brilliant futuremeland123 has a brilliant futuremeland123 has a brilliant futuremeland123 has a brilliant futuremeland123 has a brilliant future

Hi Lynsey,

Congratulations on your medical requests,dont forget any questions re the Altrincham DMP just PM me!

Good luck with your house hunting and forethcoming trip.....you must be feeling so high at the moment!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Mar 23rd 2009, 9:38 am
Forum Regular

DESERTFOX is just really niceDESERTFOX is just really niceDESERTFOX is just really niceDESERTFOX is just really niceDESERTFOX is just really niceDESERTFOX is just really niceDESERTFOX is just really niceDESERTFOX is just really niceDESERTFOX is just really nice

Congratulations and good luck on your medical
Old Mar 23rd 2009, 10:22 am
BE Enthusiast

Hollis Family has much to be proud ofHollis Family has much to be proud ofHollis Family has much to be proud ofHollis Family has much to be proud ofHollis Family has much to be proud ofHollis Family has much to be proud ofHollis Family has much to be proud ofHollis Family has much to be proud ofHollis Family has much to be proud ofHollis Family has much to be proud ofHollis Family has much to be proud of

Happy Happy Monday Lynsey!!! So pleased for you - all being well you can get things sorted before Greg goes out! Will speak to you later!

Michelle x
Old Mar 23rd 2009, 10:28 am
Forum Regular

NomadicJ is just really niceNomadicJ is just really niceNomadicJ is just really niceNomadicJ is just really niceNomadicJ is just really niceNomadicJ is just really niceNomadicJ is just really niceNomadicJ is just really niceNomadicJ is just really nice

Congratulations! So you are probably about 12-15 months away from going then? I'm so envious!!

My Girlfriend and I applied (Skiller Worker Visa) a year ago. Three months ago we got the documentation request and now we're just waiting. I've no idea how long...

In fact, rather than detract from your success, I'll post a new thread!

Well done! Good luck!
Old Mar 23rd 2009, 10:39 am
BE Enthusiast

Walsh Clan has a brilliant futureWalsh Clan has a brilliant futureWalsh Clan has a brilliant futureWalsh Clan has a brilliant futureWalsh Clan has a brilliant futureWalsh Clan has a brilliant futureWalsh Clan has a brilliant futureWalsh Clan has a brilliant future

Fantastic news! Exciting times!
Old Mar 23rd 2009, 10:58 am
Edo
BE Forum Addict

Edo has a reputation beyond reputeEdo has a reputation beyond reputeEdo has a reputation beyond reputeEdo has a reputation beyond reputeEdo has a reputation beyond reputeEdo has a reputation beyond reputeEdo has a reputation beyond reputeEdo has a reputation beyond reputeEdo has a reputation beyond reputeEdo has a reputation beyond reputeEdo has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations Lynsey. Hope everythign goes well for you after this.

By the way I have always wondered how medicals are done by the DMPs and the cost and duration sides of it. Does anyone have any ideas?
Old Mar 23rd 2009, 12:00 pm
C'mon already

kazbob has a reputation beyond reputekazbob has a reputation beyond reputekazbob has a reputation beyond reputekazbob has a reputation beyond reputekazbob has a reputation beyond reputekazbob has a reputation beyond reputekazbob has a reputation beyond reputekazbob has a reputation beyond reputekazbob has a reputation beyond reputekazbob has a reputation beyond reputekazbob has a reputation beyond repute

Brilliant news, Lynsey. I am in work at the mo and am unable to get home to check our post. Hope ours was in the same batch as yours.

Well done hun.

Karen
Old Mar 23rd 2009, 12:48 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by kazbob
Brilliant news, Lynsey. I am in work at the mo and am unable to get home to check our post. Hope ours was in the same batch as yours.

Well done hun.

Karen

Thinking of you Karen...and keeping everything crossed!!!!!! Lynsey
Old Mar 23rd 2009, 12:54 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by NomadicJ
Congratulations! So you are probably about 12-15 months away from going then? I'm so envious!!

My Girlfriend and I applied (Skiller Worker Visa) a year ago. Three months ago we got the documentation request and now we're just waiting. I've no idea how long...

In fact, rather than detract from your success, I'll post a new thread!

Well done! Good luck!

Hubby Greg got a job offer late Jan - although too late for submission with 90-day updates! He's due to start out there in May with the rest of us to follow end of school year. Lawyers are currently sorting out LMO exemption papers & TWP to collect at Port of Entry when we go out there for a visit a week on Sunday

Good luck with the rest of your application ...and the waiting !

Lynsey

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.