Official Transcripts

Old Oct 8th 2008, 2:10 am
Forum Regular

powderbabe is just really nicepowderbabe is just really nicepowderbabe is just really nicepowderbabe is just really nicepowderbabe is just really nicepowderbabe is just really nicepowderbabe is just really nicepowderbabe is just really nice
Default Official Transcripts

Hi there,

I am just gathering all my documents so that I can submit a CEC PR application within the next 6-8 weeks. I just contacted the college in Canada that I attended to ask for Official Transcripts and they will only provide unofficial transcripts for personal use. Official Transcripts will only be sent directly to the person requesting to see them such as another college or university, or an official of an organisation. They are being really firm about it and will only send me personally an unofficial transcript. I already have a copy of this and it says specifically at the top - **UNOFFICIAL TRANSCRIPT**

Has anybody else ever come across this before? I don't really want my Transcripts to randomly arrive in Buffalo before I've got all my other supporting documents together if I get them to send Official ones for me. How do you suggest I go about figuring this out?

Thanks in advance for your help
Old Oct 8th 2008, 3:31 pm

Jim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Official Transcripts

The best course of action is to send in your application ASAP with the unofficial transcript and note in your covering letter that the college will be sending an official version shortly. The visa office will be able to attach it to the correct file. Many colleges and universities have the same policy so it will be no surprise to the visa office.
Old Oct 9th 2008, 3:12 pm
Forum Regular

powderbabe is just really nicepowderbabe is just really nicepowderbabe is just really nicepowderbabe is just really nicepowderbabe is just really nicepowderbabe is just really nicepowderbabe is just really nicepowderbabe is just really nice
Default Re: Official Transcripts

Perfect that is good to know. Then that is the course of action I will take.

Thank you!