NSNP and a new job

Old Apr 3rd 2011, 4:11 am
Forum Regular

davidsk has much to be proud ofdavidsk has much to be proud ofdavidsk has much to be proud ofdavidsk has much to be proud ofdavidsk has much to be proud ofdavidsk has much to be proud ofdavidsk has much to be proud ofdavidsk has much to be proud ofdavidsk has much to be proud ofdavidsk has much to be proud ofdavidsk has much to be proud of
Default NSNP and a new job

I have an NSNP on hand based on a job offer. I may get a better job (a better salary and more related to my skills).

My question is whether the NS immigration office can update my nomination with the new job, or I have to reapply for a new nomination.

Has anybody had this experience?
Old Apr 3rd 2011, 8:32 am
BE Forum Addict

DandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: NSNP and a new job

Not 100% sure whether I understand the question but if I do then yes with nomination you are on a TWP but this doesn't mean you have to reapply for nomination if you change jobs. If you get your TWP by entering the country then at a push if you have a new job you might need to re-enter again, but that's as far as it goes I believe.
No doubt somebody else might be able to clarify. Good luck
Old Apr 3rd 2011, 8:40 am
Citizenship Nov 10 2016!!

nikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond repute

Not 100% sure on the question, but if your current PNP nomination is based on a job offer from company A and you are now looking to work for company B, then I believe you will have to inform NS PNP of the change of employer and for the skilled worker PNP the new company may have to complete the employers form, whether this will then effectively just update your existing nomination or if NS PNP will basically give you a new nomination im not sure.

Either way shouldn't be too problematic.

Your current nomination is on the back of Company A.

I would just give them a call and ask, once updated you should be able to get them to send you an updated letter of support for your WP for company B so you dont require the LMO.
Old Apr 3rd 2011, 9:57 am
Forum Regular

davidsk has much to be proud ofdavidsk has much to be proud ofdavidsk has much to be proud ofdavidsk has much to be proud ofdavidsk has much to be proud ofdavidsk has much to be proud ofdavidsk has much to be proud ofdavidsk has much to be proud ofdavidsk has much to be proud ofdavidsk has much to be proud ofdavidsk has much to be proud of

Great. Thank you both. I will check with the NSNP team.