Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Nova Scotia Regional Labour Market Demand Stream

Nova Scotia Regional Labour Market Demand Stream

Old Oct 7th 2014, 8:45 am
Forum Regular

Kaylawayla is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Nova Scotia Regional Labour Market Demand Stream

Originally Posted by christmasoompa
So three months or more, sounds like unfortunately more than 3 months is the norm and you'll just have to sit tight for a bit longer.

Fingers crossed.
Well, call me cynical.. But going by the experience of my wife and I. And reading the other poster 'confused_uk'. 6 months + seems to be more the norm.. the reality. Not "3months or more"..

I suppose there's a heel dragging canadian immigration reputation to uphold eh! Lol
Old Oct 7th 2014, 9:16 am
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Nova Scotia Regional Labour Market Demand Stream

Originally Posted by Kaylawayla
Well, call me cynical.. But going by the experience of my wife and I. And reading the other poster 'confused_uk'. 6 months + seems to be more the norm.. the reality. Not "3months or more"..

I suppose there's a heel dragging canadian immigration reputation to uphold eh! Lol
3 months or more could well be 2 years! It certainly doesn't say 3 months to me.

And the PNP is nothing to do with Federal immigration, so that's one thing you can't blame CIC for!