Nova Scotia NSNP Economic stream

Old Dec 8th 2005, 7:05 am
Just Joined

filagt is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Nova Scotia NSNP Economic stream

I have read about others going through the economic stream of the Nova Scotia NSNP program. I wonder how they are doing nowadays...did they successfully become PR. I have 2 questions:

I have read that the limit of 200 families for the program has been reached - does that mean we can no longer apply anymore?
Has the limit for 2006 reached? They had applied for 300 limit extension, but don't know if they were successful.
Is it too late?

If someone is worth more than the $300k, i.e. more than $800k, do they qualify for NSNP?

Any feedback is appreciated.
Old Dec 8th 2005, 10:33 am
Nova Scotian

BH PNP has a brilliant futureBH PNP has a brilliant futureBH PNP has a brilliant futureBH PNP has a brilliant futureBH PNP has a brilliant futureBH PNP has a brilliant futureBH PNP has a brilliant future
Default Re: Nova Scotia NSNP Economic stream

Hi

1. The increase to 300 has already been introduced and it is expected to be extended further due to the high demand for this particular program. Its safe to say that anyone applying will not be turned away due to numbers.

2. You can not overlap with a federal program so therefore any applicant must not exceed $800k net worth. It has been known to "come out in the wash" regarding excess worth and nominations withdrawn.

Regards
Old Dec 8th 2005, 1:30 pm
Just Joined

filagt is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Nova Scotia NSNP Economic stream

Thanks Brian.

Good to hear it is still "open". Also, you have a very interesting web-site, the gallery of Nova Scotia pics is very interesting.