Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

It is not a joke, e/client dies change

It is not a joke, e/client dies change

Old Sep 13th 2005, 4:25 pm
Every day is a new day...

amancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: It is not a joke, e/client does change

Originally Posted by mhhp
I hope it goes straight from the mailtruck to my mailbox, no excursions or joyrides through the Alps for my mail.

Come to think of it, I did not see our mailman at all today, I shure hope he is OK:scared::scared:
My mailman got sick on the day I got my visa :scared:
But I was fortunate that his "substitute" came and delivered my shiny sticker
Hopefully, your mailman is fit and healthy to deliver your shiny one
Old Sep 13th 2005, 4:44 pm
Forum Regular

juliusmaximus is a jewel in the roughjuliusmaximus is a jewel in the roughjuliusmaximus is a jewel in the roughjuliusmaximus is a jewel in the rough

yesterday between 1255 and 1503 my eclient changed to decission made:scared::scared::scared:,
Perhaps this is part of the shock and awe strategy (hit them with e/client change and visa on the same day) because actually this should have been the day we recieve our visas, so I was camping in front of my mailbox and only checking e/client every 2 hours.

However what they missed is that yesterday was a holiday in Zurich, Switzerland, so I guess the visas will be coming today.....No.....They will be coming today.
Guess what...mine changed too :scared:
I'll be in Paris tomorrow to get my visa in person. I might have it in my passport BEFORE you have yours , Mhhp
( hehehehe )
Old Sep 13th 2005, 8:54 pm
keep checking....

mhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to all

Originally Posted by juliusmaximus
Guess what...mine changed too :scared:
I'll be in Paris tomorrow to get my visa in person. I might have it in my passport BEFORE you have yours , Mhhp
( hehehehe )
Does Paris do same day issuing of visa at the embassy. My PPR explicitly stated that Berlin does not.

Yours has been a fast one julius, that is for sure. We shall see what tomorrow brings.

So the maple god wills we will both be looking at our holograms before the sun falls again.
Old Sep 13th 2005, 9:01 pm
Class 1 Driver and Nurse

andy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond repute

Does Paris do same day issuing of visa at the embassy. My PPR explicitly stated that Berlin does not.

Yours has been a fast one julius, that is for sure. We shall see what tomorrow brings.

So the maple god wills we will both be looking at our holograms before the sun falls again.
fingers crossed for you for tomorrow but remember, patience is a virtue.......................... i just wish i had some