No PPRs

Old Jul 21st 2011, 6:48 am
Forum Regular

shabyee has a spectacular aura aboutshabyee has a spectacular aura aboutshabyee has a spectacular aura about
Default No PPRs

We have started to panic now. our Right of Rescidence Fee was cashed in on the 6th of June, according to our bank, and there is no PPR yet. We are based overseas in UAE now but CIC London is aware of that and we even recieved some correspondence to our UAE address. We tried checking online but there is no update, the last status on there is that our file was started processing in Aug 2010. Our medicals were done in December 2010 but there is no mention of that online. Funnily our address has dissappeared from the online site and it just mentions the applicant name.
We have emailed them 2 weeks ago but no response. Can anyone suggest what we should do at this point or are we worried for no reason!.
Old Jul 21st 2011, 12:24 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Coffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: No PPRs

Originally Posted by shabyee
We have started to panic now. our Right of Rescidence Fee was cashed in on the 6th of June, according to our bank, and there is no PPR yet. We are based overseas in UAE now but CIC London is aware of that and we even recieved some correspondence to our UAE address. We tried checking online but there is no update, the last status on there is that our file was started processing in Aug 2010. Our medicals were done in December 2010 but there is no mention of that online. Funnily our address has dissappeared from the online site and it just mentions the applicant name.
We have emailed them 2 weeks ago but no response. Can anyone suggest what we should do at this point or are we worried for no reason!.
Did you email case specific, I would email again good luck
Old Jul 21st 2011, 1:24 pm
Forum Regular

shabyee has a spectacular aura aboutshabyee has a spectacular aura aboutshabyee has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Coffeepot
Did you email case specific, I would email again good luck
Yup I did email case specific. I guess will have to email again. Thanks
Old Jul 21st 2011, 2:34 pm
Forum Regular

haniyasin is an unknown quantity at this point

Don't worry just keep faith, you have made it to the end
Old Jul 21st 2011, 4:37 pm
Forum Regular

matt_t is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by shabyee
Hi, i'm in a similar situation to yourself. I received my medical and RPRF request at the same time at the start of June 11. Both received by visa office now according to my delivery receipts. I called my bank (HSBC) to ask if the draft had been cashed but they tell me there is no way they can trace if its been cashed or not (lies?).

My address disappeared a few days after I had proof of them receiving my medicals, but still no ECAS update or anything. I'm just being patient at the moment.