New Delhi timeline ??

Old Jun 29th 2001, 1:52 am
Kulpreet Singh

I am just posting this as a separate thread, hoping to get some responses. I am just
curious to know how long does it take to get through the whole PR process from the
New Delhi, India post.

I am single, 25, software engineer, masters degree in CS from U of I Urbana, 2 years
experience, presently working for Nokia.

Would appreciate your responses.

Kulpreet

Congratulations Northern !!!

But as an Indian I would really appreciate if someone could provide information
similar to what Northern has supplied here, but in Indian context.

I plan to send in my application in a weeks time. Does the immigration deptt
favour certain professions, even from amongst the list of professions that comes
with the kit.

I read something to the effect in the Indian newspapers today. The report said, some
canadian govt guy was in Delhi to speed up immigration from India, esp for certain
professions life software development. I am keenly interested in this for I am a
software engineer and have a Masters degree in CS from the US.

Was just wondering if there was some action on such a process change. The report I
read can be found at www.hindustantimes.com . I'll try and look it up to see if I can
find it again.

Would appreciate any responses, thoughts !!

Kulpreet

>
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >