New applicant needs help please

Old Nov 26th 2009, 12:28 pm
Forum Regular

Melsa is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile New applicant needs help please

Hi everyone

I've applied for the FSW category 1 on 18.11.2009 and I'm a registered nurse. My partner and 3 children are also on the application. I'm currently waiting for AOR for my 2nd application as my first had errors - I put Sydney instead of London visa office and I didn't list enough duties in my main job.

I have the London document checklist that states send passports - include only copies of pages showing the passport number, date of issue and expiry, and photo, name date and place of birth. Do I send the passorts or just copies of these pages?

Also regarding education qualifications:
Transcripts: original transcripts must be submitted in university-sealed envelopes
Professional qualifications: notarized certificates should be submitted if available.
Can I send notarized photocopies of both these or should I send originals?

I have read alot of threads that say CIC London accept photocopies of documents. Has anyone else sent all photocopies and had them accepted? Also do London CIC return any original documents sent to them?

Any advice and help from people who have completed the process would be much appreciated.

Last edited by Melsa; Nov 26th 2009 at 1:21 pm. Reason: another question
Old Nov 26th 2009, 1:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

chanceUK has a reputation beyond reputechanceUK has a reputation beyond reputechanceUK has a reputation beyond reputechanceUK has a reputation beyond reputechanceUK has a reputation beyond reputechanceUK has a reputation beyond reputechanceUK has a reputation beyond reputechanceUK has a reputation beyond reputechanceUK has a reputation beyond reputechanceUK has a reputation beyond reputechanceUK has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: New applicant needs help please

just photocopy the passport page that has the photo/date of birth etc

I sent photocopies (not notarised) and some original documents (e.g. birth certificate, university transcript) with my application but still waiting for medical requests so i dont know whether they have been accepted
Old Dec 8th 2009, 2:26 pm
Forum Regular

The Marvins is just really niceThe Marvins is just really niceThe Marvins is just really niceThe Marvins is just really niceThe Marvins is just really niceThe Marvins is just really niceThe Marvins is just really niceThe Marvins is just really nice

Hi,
when we sent all qualifications, passport, birth and marrage certs, they were all photo copies, but to make sure i would have them signed and stamped by a solicitor, thats what we did and they all went through.
Good luck
Old Dec 8th 2009, 8:40 pm
Forum Regular

Melsa is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by The Marvins
Hi,
when we sent all qualifications, passport, birth and marrage certs, they were all photo copies, but to make sure i would have them signed and stamped by a solicitor, thats what we did and they all went through.
Good luck
Hi thank you for that information. I will send all notarized photocopies.