Need your opinion please!

Old Feb 22nd 2005, 4:25 pm
Just Joined

Canada4ever is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Need your opinion please!

I am planning to land in Ottawa the next month or two. I intend to stay there for couple of days, then I am flying out of Canada through Montreal...is there any issue with that?

Thanks in advance
Old Feb 22nd 2005, 4:29 pm
Every day is a new day...

amancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Need your opinion please!

Originally Posted by Canada4ever
I am planning to land in Ottawa the next month or two. I intend to stay there for couple of days, then I am flying out of Canada through Montreal...is there any issue with that?

Thanks in advance
why would there be an issue mate?? but tell us ur cicumstances and then we would be able to decide
Old Feb 22nd 2005, 4:35 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by amancharan
why would there be an issue mate?? but tell us ur cicumstances and then we would be able to decide

My circumstances are nothing Mate!!!!!
I know for example I can't land in Quebec and I was just wondering if it is an issue with their authorities if non-Quebec selected immigrants wants to fly out of their airport! that's all!

Thank You
Old Feb 22nd 2005, 4:44 pm
Every day is a new day...

amancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond repute

I know for example I can't land in Quebec and I was just wondering if it is an issue with their authorities if non-Quebec selected immigrants wants to fly out of their airport! that's all!

Thank You
no worries; provided u are a canadian PR, it dosent matter if u fly thorugh any airport of canada, even if it is in quebec! if quebec didnt select u, it doesnt mean that u cant fly though its boundries! so, stop worrying
Old Feb 22nd 2005, 5:10 pm
ModerĪ±tor Emeritus

iaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond repute

Thank You
No one is even going to look at your PR status when you leave, so no problem leaving through Montreal. Chill.

I take it you are going to make some sort of arrangement to get your PR card forwarded to you, or else to get a Travel Document so you can get back in to when you return to Canada later as a returning PR?
Old Feb 22nd 2005, 5:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

bhalerao is on a distinguished road

Hello,

There has been a continuning debate and worries about Quebec. Just to simplify things. You cant land on the Quebec airport and demand your immigration as you do on the rest of airports of canada. I think that should make it clear. U can fly have a transit and what not dont worry the authorities will not kick you fly through Montreal. This is nothing like Colombian mafia vs American airspace . Hope you get the point.
Old Feb 22nd 2005, 5:44 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by iaink
No one is even going to look at your PR status when you leave, so no problem leaving through Montreal. Chill.

I take it you are going to make some sort of arrangement to get your PR card forwarded to you, or else to get a Travel Document so you can get back in to when you return to Canada later as a returning PR?

Thank you all for your valuable comments!

iaink, I am having my cosin mailing me my PR card.