Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Need Help...Mr Miller ..... Police certificates and degree

Need Help...Mr Miller ..... Police certificates and degree

Old Oct 20th 2003, 6:52 am
Posts: n/a
Default Need Help...Mr Miller ..... Police certificates and degree

I am aware the below Question has been asked several times before, but
I'll appreciate a lot if someone can clarify my doubts(Specially
Mr.Andrew Miller).

Asked by Canadian Immigration
1: College or university documents: certification of completion and
the Graduation degree, diploma, or certificate issued by the college
or University and the evaluation committee;

2: Transcripts: original transcripts of all degrees must be submitted
in University-sealed envelopes.
My Background:
I have done my Bachelor's and Masters from India. currently working in
In India,We get yearly Mark-sheets/transcripts showing our various
marks, whether we passed in the current year and how much marks we got
in previous year of the same degree .

We get a degree of completion at end of whole course(like after 2 yrs
of Master's), which is partially hand written and very tough to get
issued again.

So my question is:
1. Do I need only original Transcripts issued by my university and
sealed in an envelope?

2.I can get my Degree certificates attested or notarized by my issuing
college and they can also seal the attested copies in an
envelope.would this do as for Degrees.

3: In India it takes lot of time to get original Transcripts issued
again, would a copy of my transcripts Attested by my university Head
or chairman, with words written like "certified true copy of original"
and sealed in envelope by them, would this be acceptable. Please don't
take a guess on this Question, only answer if you are sure.

4: Would a good score in Gmat and Toefl qualify for language

5: we need police certificates from every country lived for 6 months.
My wife is in London and would be joining me soon in USA and when we
apply for immigration at buffalo(USA), her stay in US by that time
would be only 2-3 months but by the time we get immigration or called
for interview her stay period would be more then 6 months. Please
advice on this matter.

6:I qualify to apply from US (buffalo) and London also (I am Indian
passport holder). I also have visa for both US & UK, so I can go to
both these places if called for interview. Any idea, which place, has
faster processing time under skilled worker category.

Thanks for your time,

Nitin Walia
Old Oct 20th 2003, 8:47 am
Forum Regular
Joined: Mar 2003
Location: SURREY, BC
Posts: 150
afzalulh will become famous soon enoughafzalulh will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Need Help...Mr Miller ..... Police certificates and degree

Search old postings using the word "Transcript".

Hope this will help!

afzalulh is offline  

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.