need help

Old Jan 8th 2010, 6:16 am
  #1  
Banned
Thread Starter
 
Joined: May 2009
Posts: 45
varunsuri is an unknown quantity at this point
Default need help

hi i am on 485 Cook GSM visa i got 1 yr paid experience from july 2007 to oct 2008 which is before my certificate 3 got 7 bands in each module
as new rule for job ready thing came into existance could is be any possibility
in applying for canada green card could anyone give me any help and last thing is about State sponsership
i know its heaps of question as i am very much comfusedddddddd:conf used::
varunsuri is offline  
Old Jan 8th 2010, 7:46 am
  #2  
SUPER MODERATOR
 
christmasoompa's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2007
Location: In a darkened room somewhere.............
Posts: 34,101
christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: need help

Originally Posted by varunsuri
hi i am on 485 Cook GSM visa i got 1 yr paid experience from july 2007 to oct 2008 which is before my certificate 3 got 7 bands in each module
as new rule for job ready thing came into existance could is be any possibility
in applying for canada green card could anyone give me any help and last thing is about State sponsership
i know its heaps of question as i am very much comfusedddddddd:conf used::
You're not the only one that's confused! 'Green card' is for the US, nothing to do with Canada. And I believe that 'State sponsorship' is for Australia! No idea what '485 Cook GSM' visa is though.

Can you clarify exactly what your question is please? Is it relating to Canada or should I move this thread to the Oz or US forum?
christmasoompa is offline  
Old Jan 8th 2010, 7:50 am
  #3  
Banned
Thread Starter
 
Joined: May 2009
Posts: 45
varunsuri is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: need help

Originally Posted by christmasoompa
You're not the only one that's confused! 'Green card' is for the US, nothing to do with Canada. And I believe that 'State sponsorship' is for Australia! No idea what '485 Cook GSM' visa is though.

Can you clarify exactly what your question is please? Is it relating to Canada or should I move this thread to the Oz or US forum?
I m from australia and would like to move to canada to settle down there could u give me some advise
varunsuri is offline  
Old Jan 8th 2010, 8:03 am
  #4  
SUPER MODERATOR
 
christmasoompa's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2007
Location: In a darkened room somewhere.............
Posts: 34,101
christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: need help

Originally Posted by varunsuri
I m from australia and would like to move to canada to settle down there could u give me some advise
Ah, I see. The best advice I can give you is to read the Wiki (on blue bar at top of page) which will explain all about the immigration process.

There are approx 50 visas for Canada, so without knowing more about you, we can't really give you any more advice than that! This page is a good place to start.............http://britishexpats.com/wiki/Quick_...an_Immigration

Once you've read the Wiki and understood the basics, you can come back and ask questions about whichever visa you are interested in and qualify for.

Good luck.
christmasoompa is offline  

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.