NB PNP Nominated!

Old May 16th 2006, 8:42 pm
BE Forum Addict

pennyhp has a reputation beyond reputepennyhp has a reputation beyond reputepennyhp has a reputation beyond reputepennyhp has a reputation beyond reputepennyhp has a reputation beyond reputepennyhp has a reputation beyond reputepennyhp has a reputation beyond reputepennyhp has a reputation beyond reputepennyhp has a reputation beyond reputepennyhp has a reputation beyond reputepennyhp has a reputation beyond repute
Default NB PNP Nominated!

Hi all you fellow NB bound hopefuls.

We had our email from NB yesterday confirming our nomination.
There will be a slight delay as they have to return our bankers draft for the processing fees and ROPR fees as the latter changed about 3 days after I posted it to NB and now I have to have one for the ammended amount.
At least it's money back so I can't compain.

So thats the first hurdle. Now we've just got to crack CHC London and we are in!

Pennyhp
Old May 16th 2006, 10:46 pm
Forum Regular

ralstne has a brilliant futureralstne has a brilliant futureralstne has a brilliant futureralstne has a brilliant futureralstne has a brilliant futureralstne has a brilliant futureralstne has a brilliant future
Default Re: NB PNP Nominated!

Good news indeed! We're Alberta PNP'ers and the CHC part of our application went quicker than we could have imagined! Hope all goes smoothly and quickly for you too!
Ralstne
Old May 17th 2006, 7:58 am
BE Forum Addict

pennyhp has a reputation beyond reputepennyhp has a reputation beyond reputepennyhp has a reputation beyond reputepennyhp has a reputation beyond reputepennyhp has a reputation beyond reputepennyhp has a reputation beyond reputepennyhp has a reputation beyond reputepennyhp has a reputation beyond reputepennyhp has a reputation beyond reputepennyhp has a reputation beyond reputepennyhp has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ralstne
Good news indeed! We're Alberta PNP'ers and the CHC part of our application went quicker than we could have imagined! Hope all goes smoothly and quickly for you too!
Ralstne
Wow! that was quick.

We are very straightforward ie. this is our only marriage, no children from previous relationships to take into consideration. We have only ever lived in the uk. So I am hoping that we will be processed fairly quickly, but I wasn't bargaining for that kind of speed.
I will let others know how we get on.
Pennyhp
Old May 17th 2006, 7:34 pm
BE Forum Addict

Ralstne
Hi Ralstne

Just had another thought. Are you a job offer applicant or a business applicant? Just wondered if that would have a bearing on the timscales.

Penny
Old May 17th 2006, 10:18 pm
Forum Regular

ralstne has a brilliant futureralstne has a brilliant futureralstne has a brilliant futureralstne has a brilliant futureralstne has a brilliant futureralstne has a brilliant futureralstne has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by pennyhp
Hi Ralstne

Just had another thought. Are you a job offer applicant or a business applicant? Just wondered if that would have a bearing on the timscales.

Penny
Hi Penny
I have a Job offer. I don't know for sure but I wouldn't have thought that it makes a difference. I think it's just the big orange PNP sticker on the application that gets things done quicker!
Old May 18th 2006, 7:17 am
Forum Regular

Bethan2 will become famous soon enoughBethan2 will become famous soon enough

There will be a slight delay as they have to return our bankers draft for the processing fees and ROPR fees as the latter changed about 3 days after I posted it to NB and now I have to have one for the ammended amount.

So thats the first hurdle. Now we've just got to crack CHC London and we are in!

Pennyhp
Congratulations Penny. As you know we are PEI PNPs and we were amazed to get our medicals requests last week, just about three weeks after London would have received our PNP Certificate! Things are moving fast! Take care and good luck.
Old May 18th 2006, 4:29 pm
Canadian Outlaw

RobinHood is a name known to allRobinHood is a name known to allRobinHood is a name known to allRobinHood is a name known to allRobinHood is a name known to allRobinHood is a name known to allRobinHood is a name known to allRobinHood is a name known to allRobinHood is a name known to allRobinHood is a name known to allRobinHood is a name known to all
Thumbs up Re: NB PNP Nominated!

Pennyhp
Superb Penny!

Just mailed my forms today - second time I've done it as I originally applied skilled worker just before Xmas. Going on your timescale - we should hear before the festive season if they'll nominate us or not.

Things are looking up - even the exchange rate is now $2.11 to the £!

Last edited by RobinHood; May 18th 2006 at 4:31 pm.
Old May 25th 2006, 10:42 pm
Forum Regular

susie evans is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by RobinHood
Superb Penny!

Just mailed my forms today - second time I've done it as I originally applied skilled worker just before Xmas. Going on your timescale - we should hear before the festive season if they'll nominate us or not.

Things are looking up - even the exchange rate is now $2.11 to the £!
Hi Penny,
That's fantastic news!! I am slow replying cause we have just come back from our PNP interview. All went well but it was 9 days of constant travelling and different meetings. At least we've got some idea of where we want to live now - how about you - where are you hoping to go to?
Susie
Old May 31st 2006, 8:33 pm
Forum Regular

badmojo is an unknown quantity at this point

Ralstne
Hi
How long did your Alberta PNP process take?
Old May 31st 2006, 10:21 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by badmojo
Hi
How long did your Alberta PNP process take?
Check out the timeline listed in my signature for the dates, about 4 months from sending off the PNP paperwork to receiving the Visas.
Old Jun 1st 2006, 1:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by susie evans
Hi Penny,
That's fantastic news!! I am slow replying cause we have just come back from our PNP interview. All went well but it was 9 days of constant travelling and different meetings. At least we've got some idea of where we want to live now - how about you - where are you hoping to go to?
Susie
Hi Susie

We are hoping to live within a 30 min drive from Moncton.
As part of our business plans involve tourists we are hoping to be anywhere from Shediac to Sackville, but not too far into the Baie Verte as it is too far from town.
How about you? where are you hoping to settle?

Penny
Old Jun 2nd 2006, 7:48 am
Forum Regular

susie evans is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Susie

We are hoping to live within a 30 min drive from Moncton.
As part of our business plans involve tourists we are hoping to be anywhere from Shediac to Sackville, but not too far into the Baie Verte as it is too far from town.
How about you? where are you hoping to settle?

Penny
Hi Penny, sounds like the same as you! We started off in Sussex but then decided we wanted to be nearer Moncton and Sackville seemed to fit the bill. It's a good position down there isn't it? We would like to go back again and stay around the sackville area for a week so we can have a really good look around at the different towns but I guess we would save that trip for when we have received our nomination (hopefully). By the time we had driven around the world we hadn't enough time left to actually stay around sackville! We are hoping to be there by next Spring so we could be arriving together!
Susie
Old Jun 23rd 2006, 12:09 pm
Just Joined

merveille7 is an unknown quantity at this point

Check out the timeline listed in my signature for the dates, about 4 months from sending off the PNP paperwork to receiving the Visas.
wow!
how did u do?