Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

NATIONAL OCCUPATIONAL CLASSIFICATION

NATIONAL OCCUPATIONAL CLASSIFICATION

Old Sep 2nd 2008, 11:42 am
Just Joined

04feb08 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default NATIONAL OCCUPATIONAL CLASSIFICATION

Hi All!

I recd communication that my application for CSQ may be refused as i do not meet certain criteria as set forth in the NOC under section 31,32,38, factors 1&2 in schedule A and section 21C. Unfortunately they have not briefed any further on what these sections are about and neither have i been able to successfully find any info on the net.

Can someone pls direct me to where i can get this info. Thanks.
Old Sep 2nd 2008, 2:36 pm

Andrew Miller is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: NATIONAL OCCUPATIONAL CLASSIFICATION

Even my crystal ball can't figure out what is going on without more details.

As I advised you long time ago - a self-employed category under Quebec business immigration program is extremely difficult (in my opinion the most difficult from all programs) and not something to do by using DIY route.

Without assessing your case, evaluating everything what you submitted (forms and evidence) and seeing the letter you refer to but which you likely misinterpreted (or at least omitted a lot from) it is simply impossible to suggest anything here. You badly need professional help - you already messed up by applying in the category you obviously don't qualify for (your post indicates at least that much) and/or didn't prove that you may qualify for. This is why you are asked to try to switch to Entrepreneur category.

I will have to repeat something what makes some defenders of DIY route here tick and some even quite angry - if you have no idea what you are doing then don't do it on your own, get professional help before you mess up. Fixing everything now will not only be more expensive compared to situation when hiring expert from the start, but also may simply not be fixable anymore. Not everything can be found on the Internet.