My turn to say: Got it!!!!

Old Sep 27th 2006, 8:47 pm
Just Joined

Wannago is an unknown quantity at this point
Default My turn to say: Got it!!!!

Got our visas today. Very very happy. Posted in the Sydney Consulate thread but decided such a momentous occasion needs a thread all by itself!

Also coincides with start of holiday so doubly happy. Planning to arrive Vancouver in Dec 06. Then...

Wishing all the best to those waiting. All timeline details in signature below.

cheers,
Old Sep 27th 2006, 8:51 pm
Banned

Lees147 has much to be proud ofLees147 has much to be proud ofLees147 has much to be proud ofLees147 has much to be proud ofLees147 has much to be proud ofLees147 has much to be proud ofLees147 has much to be proud ofLees147 has much to be proud ofLees147 has much to be proud ofLees147 has much to be proud ofLees147 has much to be proud of
Default Re: My turn to say: Got it!!!!

Originally Posted by Wannago
Got our visas today. Very very happy. Posted in the Sydney Consulate thread but decided such a momentous occasion needs a thread all by itself!

Also coincides with start of holiday so doubly happy. Planning to arrive Vancouver in Dec 06. Then...

cheers,
Congrats Wannago makes sure you don't change you name to wannagoback LOL
Old Sep 27th 2006, 11:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

NikkiNu has a brilliant futureNikkiNu has a brilliant futureNikkiNu has a brilliant futureNikkiNu has a brilliant futureNikkiNu has a brilliant futureNikkiNu has a brilliant future

Congratulations.
Our timeline is similar to yours, but applied through London so still waiting ......
Good luck.
Nik
Old Sep 28th 2006, 12:04 am
Forum Regular

wlaw2003 will become famous soon enough

Congratulations!

I'm almost there; just waiting for PPR!
Old Sep 28th 2006, 1:29 am
BE Enthusiast

Eastbound has much to be proud ofEastbound has much to be proud ofEastbound has much to be proud ofEastbound has much to be proud ofEastbound has much to be proud ofEastbound has much to be proud ofEastbound has much to be proud ofEastbound has much to be proud ofEastbound has much to be proud ofEastbound has much to be proud ofEastbound has much to be proud of

cheers,
Brilliant news here to the new life
Old Sep 28th 2006, 2:34 am
Forum Regular

boredinblighty is an unknown quantity at this point

cheers,

Congratulations, like mnay on here now I am just waiting for PPr.