Mr. Miller Your comments Please..

Old Feb 13th 2005, 1:16 am
Forum Regular

jagz is a glorious beacon of lightjagz is a glorious beacon of lightjagz is a glorious beacon of lightjagz is a glorious beacon of lightjagz is a glorious beacon of lightjagz is a glorious beacon of lightjagz is a glorious beacon of lightjagz is a glorious beacon of lightjagz is a glorious beacon of lightjagz is a glorious beacon of lightjagz is a glorious beacon of light
Default Mr. Miller Your comments Please..

Dear Mr. Miller,

I got my Medicals Done in Dec '04 and sent Police Certificates for India (Citizen), U.S.A. Additional Docs + ROLF Paid Jan 05.
Couldn't manage to get the Police Certificate from Saudi where I worked briefly about a year and half. ( In IA I was asked PC from India, US and Saudi).

While sending the documents to CIC Buffalo, I included all the copies of my request to Saudi Consulate requesting the Police Certificate, I even contacted the Indian consulate seeking assistance.

Till this point, I couldn't get the Police Cert from Saudi though its been about 4 months since applied. I am bit doubtful I may get one.
(BTW, I never had any conviction in Saudi).
Would appreciate your comments about any further process that might assist.

Many thanks,
Jag.
Old Feb 13th 2005, 4:54 pm
Forum Regular

jagz is a glorious beacon of lightjagz is a glorious beacon of lightjagz is a glorious beacon of lightjagz is a glorious beacon of lightjagz is a glorious beacon of lightjagz is a glorious beacon of lightjagz is a glorious beacon of lightjagz is a glorious beacon of lightjagz is a glorious beacon of lightjagz is a glorious beacon of lightjagz is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Mr. Miller Your comments Please..

Mr. Miller,
Any idea whether we can rely of CIC to check the background if not able to produce Police certificate from Saudi Arabia.
Your comments Please!!!
Its been already communicated to CIC that I've been unsuccessful so far in producing the Police Certificate.

- Jag.
Old Feb 13th 2005, 6:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

orazone is on a distinguished road

CIC will run background checks either way. Police Cert has got nothing to do with background checks.
Its quite understandable , in some countries including Saudi Arabia , its not very easy to communicate with their police dept and get the things done. In some cases they do issue letter stating that they can'nt issue police certificate.
Old Feb 13th 2005, 10:56 pm
Forum Regular

Thanks for the reply.
In my case I didn't get either Police Cert or denial.
Just waiting and following up with Saudi in getting the PC.
No wonder my case may get delayed.

Originally Posted by orazone
CIC will run background checks either way. Police Cert has got nothing to do with background checks.
Its quite understandable , in some countries including Saudi Arabia , its not very easy to communicate with their police dept and get the things done. In some cases they do issue letter stating that they can'nt issue police certificate.