Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Mr. Miller attention, please and thanks

Mr. Miller attention, please and thanks

Old May 26th 2003, 10:09 pm
Just Joined

hopewish is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Mr. Miller attention, please and thanks

Could you tell me generally long long does applicants wait for interview arrangement at NYC at present.

applied in September 2001.
received a letter for interview early October 2002

From Detriot Website, the interview has been arranged to August this year (2003). However, so far there is no news and interview letter from NYC. That is to say, my interview may be arranged in september or later, or next year.

Could you help me with this question, It is extreme important for me, because I will finished my graduate study in August, and at most stay in Canada for another three months to try to find a job. If the interview can not be arranged before the end of the year, I want to inform NYC immediately to transfer my file to my original country for the reason of out of jurisducation in the near future.

One more thing, under the old law I got 67. Under the new law, I got 73 now and 78 in August. (Based on self evaluation tool provided at CIC offical site)

Thanks in advance.