Mr.Cohen, please help....

Old Apr 14th 2002, 7:00 pm
Ravi

Default Mr.Cohen, please help....

Sir, I applied in Oct of 2001 for my PR. On the application form for the PR, there's
a place where one has to list one's work history from the age of 18 onwards. I had
done so, but there were gaps of time (2 or 3 months at the most) in the last few
years, when I was either studying or unemployed. However, I inadvertantly forgot to
include the additional sheet with these few time gaps on it and I only listed my
complete employment history so far on the form itself. I just recently realized that
I forgot to send the sheet in

My concern is : Today, if I DO send in additional data to the Buffalo center by fax
(like a sheet of paper saying that I forgot to send this data and then actually list
out each and every event just as required), would this late submission of data delay
or hamper my case processing since I had forgotten to include this with my original
application form ? Is there any harm ? Could I be called for an interview because of
the possible confusion if I send it in late ? I really don't know what to do....

Any advice would be greatly appreciated. PLease Help.

Thank you very much, Ravi