Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

MPNP nomination, when to submit to CIC?

MPNP nomination, when to submit to CIC?

Old Sep 29th 2012, 11:30 pm
Just Joined

robertlowe855 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default MPNP nomination, when to submit to CIC?

Hello, I have a quick question, I got nominated by manitoba last week and I got everything ready to send to CIC, except for the background checks... I think I could take me 1 to 2 months to get the police certificates...
Is it better to wait and submitt everything together or should I send the paperwork without the police report and then submitt them when requested?
Thank you for your answer!!!
Old Sep 29th 2012, 11:33 pm
BE Enthusiast

GC44 has a reputation beyond reputeGC44 has a reputation beyond reputeGC44 has a reputation beyond reputeGC44 has a reputation beyond reputeGC44 has a reputation beyond reputeGC44 has a reputation beyond reputeGC44 has a reputation beyond reputeGC44 has a reputation beyond reputeGC44 has a reputation beyond reputeGC44 has a reputation beyond reputeGC44 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: MPNP nomination, when to submit to CIC?

We got the full application pack together before we submitted it. I guess its a personal choice thing.
Good luck .
Old Sep 29th 2012, 11:42 pm
BE Forum Addict

Geordie Lass has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie Lass has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie Lass has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie Lass has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie Lass has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie Lass has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie Lass has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie Lass has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie Lass has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie Lass has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie Lass has a reputation beyond repute

I would get your police checks done asap. Mine took 7 weeks to reach the UK. I got them back quickly.

We waited for everything to go together before we submitted.

My advice would be to send it regular airmail to the UK. I paid a lot more and it took forever.

Old Sep 30th 2012, 1:58 am
BE Enthusiast

manitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of light

my suggestion would also be to send it together in one package.
Old Oct 1st 2012, 5:11 pm
Just Joined

robertlowe855 is an unknown quantity at this point

thank you everyone!!! I think I'll wait a month or two to get the police certificates before submiting my aplication. I have 6 months anyway to do it!
Old Oct 10th 2012, 8:23 pm
Forum Regular

DoyleLinda has a brilliant futureDoyleLinda has a brilliant futureDoyleLinda has a brilliant futureDoyleLinda has a brilliant futureDoyleLinda has a brilliant futureDoyleLinda has a brilliant futureDoyleLinda has a brilliant future

We were in the same situation as you and finally got the police checks done and submitted the full application to CIC at beginning of July. Now our problem is we have no way of finding out what status it is at because we sent them a bank draft and couriered the application by UPS. Im trying to find out how long it normally takes for them to get back with a yes or no answer and hopefully medical requests because im a born worrier, and also know that GC44 had his decision back very quickly. What stage are you at now? Best of luck.