Moving to Canada?

Old Jan 21st 2006, 8:39 pm
Forum Regular

Kite Chick is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Moving to Canada?

Hi All

Wondered if you could help - I've search the forum and had a couple of questions to ask My husband and I are living in the US on a H1-B and H4 visa - we're both Brits. We are looking to move to Canada to work. Has anyone used any immigration sites (such as workpermit.com) to assist with emigrating?Are they worth the $? We are looking at applying for a Skilled Worker visa and wondered if anyone had moved from the US to Canada via this process? and can fill us in on the ups and downs!

Cheers
Old Jan 21st 2006, 9:29 pm

Andrew Miller is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Moving to Canada?

For Canadian immigration information use only official Canadian government's immigration website here:

www.cic.gc.ca

Never rely on info provided by any other website, no matter how good such website may look or try to convince you of their expertise. And you can always ask questions in this forum.

And if you need or want to use assistance of expert then hire authorized immigration practitioner based in Canada, not a middleman from UK or anywhere else. Read here to see who may may be hired to represent and/or advise you:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/departm...paid-reps.html

Originally Posted by Kite Chick
Hi All

Wondered if you could help - I've search the forum and had a couple of questions to ask My husband and I are living in the US on a H1-B and H4 visa - we're both Brits. We are looking to move to Canada to work. Has anyone used any immigration sites (such as workpermit.com) to assist with emigrating?Are they worth the $? We are looking at applying for a Skilled Worker visa and wondered if anyone had moved from the US to Canada via this process? and can fill us in on the ups and downs!

Cheers