More Passport Requests

Old Feb 8th 2007, 10:09 am
Happy Bunnies

Flossie and Jim has a reputation beyond reputeFlossie and Jim has a reputation beyond reputeFlossie and Jim has a reputation beyond reputeFlossie and Jim has a reputation beyond reputeFlossie and Jim has a reputation beyond reputeFlossie and Jim has a reputation beyond reputeFlossie and Jim has a reputation beyond reputeFlossie and Jim has a reputation beyond reputeFlossie and Jim has a reputation beyond reputeFlossie and Jim has a reputation beyond reputeFlossie and Jim has a reputation beyond repute
Default More Passport Requests

The brown envelope finally arrived this morning - a pretty quick turnaround since our medicals and updated information were sent.

By fluke I am on a flexi day from work so I'm going to brave the snow and head up to the High Commission to submit our passports!!!!!!!

Can't quite believe it yet - think it won't sink in until those shiny visas are in our passports!

Flossie
Old Feb 8th 2007, 10:48 am
BE Enthusiast

Eastbound has much to be proud ofEastbound has much to be proud ofEastbound has much to be proud ofEastbound has much to be proud ofEastbound has much to be proud ofEastbound has much to be proud ofEastbound has much to be proud ofEastbound has much to be proud ofEastbound has much to be proud ofEastbound has much to be proud ofEastbound has much to be proud of
Default Re: More Passport Requests

[QUOTE=Flossie and Jim;4377644]The brown envelope finally arrived this morning - a pretty quick turnaround since our medicals and updated information were sent.

By fluke I am on a flexi day from work so I'm going to brave the snow and head up to the High Commission to submit our passports!!!!!!!

Can't quite believe it yet - think it won't sink in until those shiny visas are in our passport

Hi Congratulations
bet your on cloud nine when are you hoping to go over be careful with the snow just been out in it in the car and wished id taken the bus instead
Old Feb 8th 2007, 11:32 am
BE Forum Addict

MarkG has a reputation beyond reputeMarkG has a reputation beyond reputeMarkG has a reputation beyond reputeMarkG has a reputation beyond reputeMarkG has a reputation beyond reputeMarkG has a reputation beyond reputeMarkG has a reputation beyond reputeMarkG has a reputation beyond reputeMarkG has a reputation beyond reputeMarkG has a reputation beyond reputeMarkG has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, driving today in our village was a bit of early practice for Canada... I nearly slid off the road at one point where they hadn't been gritted.
Old Feb 8th 2007, 11:59 am
Just Joined

Groo is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by MarkG
Yeah, driving today in our village was a bit of early practice for Canada....

I used to laugh when they said we had different snow, one winter in Montreal and now I believe.

Our snow is wet and much more slippery, out there it was colder and dry, totally different to ours.

We couldn't even make a decent snowball as the snow was just powder.
Old Feb 8th 2007, 1:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

NikkiNu has a brilliant futureNikkiNu has a brilliant futureNikkiNu has a brilliant futureNikkiNu has a brilliant futureNikkiNu has a brilliant futureNikkiNu has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Flossie and Jim
The brown envelope finally arrived this morning - a pretty quick turnaround since our medicals and updated information were sent.

Can't quite believe it yet - think it won't sink in until those shiny visas are in our passports!

Flossie
Congratulations.
So many passport requests from CIC at the moment - I cant keep up!
Hoping ours is on its way soon.....
Good luck with your new life in Canada.
Nik
Old Feb 8th 2007, 1:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

Eastbound has much to be proud ofEastbound has much to be proud ofEastbound has much to be proud ofEastbound has much to be proud ofEastbound has much to be proud ofEastbound has much to be proud ofEastbound has much to be proud ofEastbound has much to be proud ofEastbound has much to be proud ofEastbound has much to be proud ofEastbound has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by MarkG
Yeah, driving today in our village was a bit of early practice for Canada... I nearly slid off the road at one point where they hadn't been gritted.
Hi
Thats exactly what I was thinking although I know its not going to be like it is in Canada anything that helps me to start to aclimatise to Canadian weather works in my book When are you of
Old Feb 8th 2007, 1:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: The Vancouver Suburbs... for the next few years anyway!
The TWs has much to be proud ofThe TWs has much to be proud ofThe TWs has much to be proud ofThe TWs has much to be proud ofThe TWs has much to be proud ofThe TWs has much to be proud ofThe TWs has much to be proud ofThe TWs has much to be proud ofThe TWs has much to be proud ofThe TWs has much to be proud ofThe TWs has much to be proud of

Wow - congrats! I wouldn't want to wait to get those passports in either!!!!

Good luck in the snow!
Old Feb 8th 2007, 2:05 pm
Ski Bum

SkiBum will become famous soon enoughSkiBum will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Flossie and Jim

Flossie
Congrats you guys. The whole stream we seem to be in seems to be moving very quickly, finally.

Am now mentally stalking the postman (ours has to go to our lawyers in Canada...)
Old Feb 8th 2007, 2:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

mkmurrays has a reputation beyond reputemkmurrays has a reputation beyond reputemkmurrays has a reputation beyond reputemkmurrays has a reputation beyond reputemkmurrays has a reputation beyond reputemkmurrays has a reputation beyond reputemkmurrays has a reputation beyond reputemkmurrays has a reputation beyond reputemkmurrays has a reputation beyond reputemkmurrays has a reputation beyond reputemkmurrays has a reputation beyond repute

Looks like a few of us will be giving postmen a complex.....I watch out for our's too....hope he doesn't get freaked by the attention..
Old Feb 8th 2007, 2:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

MarkG has a reputation beyond reputeMarkG has a reputation beyond reputeMarkG has a reputation beyond reputeMarkG has a reputation beyond reputeMarkG has a reputation beyond reputeMarkG has a reputation beyond reputeMarkG has a reputation beyond reputeMarkG has a reputation beyond reputeMarkG has a reputation beyond reputeMarkG has a reputation beyond reputeMarkG has a reputation beyond repute

When are you of
September, probably... so I'll need the snow practice .
Old Feb 8th 2007, 2:49 pm
Happy Bunnies

Flossie and Jim has a reputation beyond reputeFlossie and Jim has a reputation beyond reputeFlossie and Jim has a reputation beyond reputeFlossie and Jim has a reputation beyond reputeFlossie and Jim has a reputation beyond reputeFlossie and Jim has a reputation beyond reputeFlossie and Jim has a reputation beyond reputeFlossie and Jim has a reputation beyond reputeFlossie and Jim has a reputation beyond reputeFlossie and Jim has a reputation beyond reputeFlossie and Jim has a reputation beyond repute

By the time I got to Oxford Street it was raining and there wasn't much snow.

How "Canadian" is this though - the security guy came out about 10 mins before 2pm and handed out brollies to people in the queue so that they didn't get wet waiting!!!

Now I have two weeks of paranoia re: are the photos up to spec, will it get lost, etc!!!!!!

Thanks for all your mutual support
Flossie
Old Feb 8th 2007, 3:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

Good luck . I need to find a place where I can get more photos before I take time off to hand the passport in... if I'd known I needed more I'd have got them when I did the medical photos!
Old Feb 8th 2007, 3:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

KennyJosie is a name known to allKennyJosie is a name known to allKennyJosie is a name known to allKennyJosie is a name known to allKennyJosie is a name known to allKennyJosie is a name known to allKennyJosie is a name known to allKennyJosie is a name known to allKennyJosie is a name known to allKennyJosie is a name known to allKennyJosie is a name known to all

Am I understanding this correctly?
1. We send photo's with original application, then
2. We send new ones with Updates (90 day letter), then
3. We take more to the medical, then
4. We send even more with the PPR
Do we change soooo much in the time it takes to get a Visa?
OK, scrap that! Stupid me!
Kenny
Old Feb 8th 2007, 3:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

mkmurrays has a reputation beyond reputemkmurrays has a reputation beyond reputemkmurrays has a reputation beyond reputemkmurrays has a reputation beyond reputemkmurrays has a reputation beyond reputemkmurrays has a reputation beyond reputemkmurrays has a reputation beyond reputemkmurrays has a reputation beyond reputemkmurrays has a reputation beyond reputemkmurrays has a reputation beyond reputemkmurrays has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: More Passport Requests

Hey, you oughta see my daughter - nine year old Prep School girl in full uniform when we submitted the application. Now all grown up almost 12 year old with hair and attitude to match.....I keep fretting they'll claim she's a different child!
Old Feb 8th 2007, 3:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

mumof2 is just really nicemumof2 is just really nicemumof2 is just really nicemumof2 is just really nicemumof2 is just really nicemumof2 is just really nicemumof2 is just really nicemumof2 is just really nicemumof2 is just really nicemumof2 is just really nicemumof2 is just really nice

MKMurray - did I read somewhere that you are in Milton Keynes ?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.