More documents required

Old Jun 21st 2001, 9:40 pm
Sanjay

Hi My question is that if the canadian consulate at Buffalo needs more documents with
reference to a certain pr application when does it inform you about that.I had sent
in police clearance certificate couple of weeks after I sent in my PR
application.Since it was before I had received my file number I had mentioned my name
and other details along with the draft number which I had sent with my PR
application.Now after reading various posts on this newsgroup about misplaced
documents I am worried that what if my police clearance certificate certificate has
been misplaced.So will I get a letter from the consulate at Buffalo asking me for a
new police clearance certificate or will that delay my processing.I received my AOR
couple of weeks back but it did not mention that my application was missing any
documents.Can anyone help me with this.Also if anyone has received PR from Buffalo
recently could u please share the timeframe.

Thanks Sanjay

Old Jun 22nd 2001, 3:51 pm
David Cohen

>
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >

If outstanding documents exist, an applicant would receive specific indication of
such only after an interview waiver or at the time of an interview. The AOR does not
include any such indication.
________
CAMPBELL, COHEN - attorneys at law tel:514.937.9445 / fax:514.937.2618
[email protected] http://canadavisa.com

Online Community: http://canadavisa.com/community

Old Jun 25th 2001, 7:56 pm
Sanjay

Thanks Mr Cohen.I appreciate your response.Hopefully my police clearance certificate
wouldn't have been misplaced.

Sanjay

David Cohen <[email protected]>
    >
[usenetquote2]> > Hi My question is that if the canadian consulate at Buffalo needs more documents[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > with reference to a certain pr application when does it inform you about that.I[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > had sent in police clearance certificate couple of weeks after I sent in my PR[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > application.Since it was before I had received my file number I had mentioned my[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > name and other details along with the draft number which I had sent with my PR[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > application.Now after reading various posts on this newsgroup about misplaced[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > documents I am worried that what if my police clearance certificate certificate[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > has been misplaced.So will I get a letter from the consulate at Buffalo asking me[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > for a new police clearance certificate or will that delay my processing.I[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > received my AOR couple of weeks back but it did not mention that my application[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > was missing any documents.Can anyone help me with this.Also if anyone has[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > received PR from Buffalo recently could u please share the timeframe.[/usenetquote2]
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >