Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Mission control..... PPR has landed !!!

Mission control..... PPR has landed !!!

Old Apr 24th 2007, 7:37 pm
Forum Regular

landy_andy has a spectacular aura aboutlandy_andy has a spectacular aura aboutlandy_andy has a spectacular aura about
Default Mission control..... PPR has landed !!!

Hi all,

Just had news from the UK that our PPR has finally arrived..... the PPR dancers really do work !!!

Now we can go & really get things sorted whilst were over in Canada.

Cheers,
Andy & Jackie.... currently very happy in Revelstoke, BC
Old Apr 24th 2007, 7:49 pm
BE Enthusiast

PaulCall is a name known to allPaulCall is a name known to allPaulCall is a name known to allPaulCall is a name known to allPaulCall is a name known to allPaulCall is a name known to allPaulCall is a name known to allPaulCall is a name known to allPaulCall is a name known to allPaulCall is a name known to allPaulCall is a name known to all
Default Re: Mission control..... PPR has landed !!!

great news andy....congrats to you and your other half
best of luck for the future
Paul
Old Apr 24th 2007, 7:51 pm
Lapine Member

snowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by landy_andy
Hi all,

Just had news from the UK that our PPR has finally arrived..... the PPR dancers really do work !!!

Cheers,
like updating your signature?

Congrats!
Old Apr 24th 2007, 8:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

NovaBoy is just really niceNovaBoy is just really niceNovaBoy is just really niceNovaBoy is just really niceNovaBoy is just really niceNovaBoy is just really niceNovaBoy is just really niceNovaBoy is just really niceNovaBoy is just really niceNovaBoy is just really niceNovaBoy is just really nice

Hi all,

Cheers,

Hey landy_andy,

Didn't I tell you I sent those dancers down south after I got my PPR on Saturday!

How's the trip going, you cut that first sod yet?

Congratulations & all the best.

Old Apr 24th 2007, 8:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

mandi moo is a splendid one to beholdmandi moo is a splendid one to beholdmandi moo is a splendid one to beholdmandi moo is a splendid one to beholdmandi moo is a splendid one to beholdmandi moo is a splendid one to beholdmandi moo is a splendid one to beholdmandi moo is a splendid one to beholdmandi moo is a splendid one to beholdmandi moo is a splendid one to beholdmandi moo is a splendid one to behold

Hi all,

Cheers,
Welldone and lots of luck in your new life xxxxxxx
Old Apr 24th 2007, 8:53 pm
Suzy Q

Suzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by NovaBoy
Hey landy_andy,

Didn't I tell you I sent those dancers down south after I got my PPR on Saturday!

How's the trip going, you cut that first sod yet?

Congratulations & all the best.

Hey Novaboy,
Any chance we can get the PPR dancers back up to the North East now?

Steven
Old Apr 24th 2007, 8:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

KennyJosie is a name known to allKennyJosie is a name known to allKennyJosie is a name known to allKennyJosie is a name known to allKennyJosie is a name known to allKennyJosie is a name known to allKennyJosie is a name known to allKennyJosie is a name known to allKennyJosie is a name known to allKennyJosie is a name known to allKennyJosie is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Suzyanne
Hey Novaboy,

Steven
No Chance Suzyanne! I've got em booked!
lol
Kenny
Old Apr 24th 2007, 8:59 pm
Suzy Q

Suzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by KennyJosie
No Chance Suzyanne! I've got em booked!
lol
Kenny
Fair enough Kenny, bagsy after you!
Steven

Perhaps we could have more dancers trained up?

Last edited by Suzyanne; Apr 24th 2007 at 9:00 pm. Reason: more thoughts
Old Apr 24th 2007, 9:04 pm
Suzy Q

Hi all,

Cheers,
Congratulations Andy & Jackie
Old Apr 24th 2007, 9:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

KennyJosie is a name known to allKennyJosie is a name known to allKennyJosie is a name known to allKennyJosie is a name known to allKennyJosie is a name known to allKennyJosie is a name known to allKennyJosie is a name known to allKennyJosie is a name known to allKennyJosie is a name known to allKennyJosie is a name known to allKennyJosie is a name known to all

Congratulations Andy & Jackie
Yeah, Sorry Andy & Jackie! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!
Kenny
Old Apr 24th 2007, 9:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

Robski has much to be proud ofRobski has much to be proud ofRobski has much to be proud ofRobski has much to be proud ofRobski has much to be proud ofRobski has much to be proud ofRobski has much to be proud ofRobski has much to be proud ofRobski has much to be proud ofRobski has much to be proud ofRobski has much to be proud of

Congrats, that is great news, well done you.

Those poor little dancers must be exhausted, however they continue to do us proud!
Dont worry, they are working there way down the list just as quickly as they possibly can!!
Old Apr 24th 2007, 9:59 pm
BE Enthusiast

NovaBoy is just really niceNovaBoy is just really niceNovaBoy is just really niceNovaBoy is just really niceNovaBoy is just really niceNovaBoy is just really niceNovaBoy is just really niceNovaBoy is just really niceNovaBoy is just really niceNovaBoy is just really niceNovaBoy is just really nice

Hey Novaboy,

Steven

Think they're due to be touring the North East in about 3 or 4 weeks aren't they!

Keep the faith Steven.

Old Apr 24th 2007, 10:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Robski

Those poor little dancers must be exhausted, however they continue to do us proud!

Robski, don't worry, when they arrived at mine I put a new set of duracell in them! Good for a few hundred miles yet!!
Old Apr 24th 2007, 10:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

Robski has much to be proud ofRobski has much to be proud ofRobski has much to be proud ofRobski has much to be proud ofRobski has much to be proud ofRobski has much to be proud ofRobski has much to be proud ofRobski has much to be proud ofRobski has much to be proud ofRobski has much to be proud ofRobski has much to be proud of

Ahh, good to have a variety of approaches, i fed them up with pasta for endurance and lots of cans of beer as a performance related bonus
Old Apr 24th 2007, 10:42 pm
Forum Regular

Karen1 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Robski
Ahh, good to have a variety of approaches, i fed them up with pasta for endurance and lots of cans of beer as a performance related bonus
Congratulations Andy and Jackie - hope you have a great life in Canada.

Has anyone got any medical dancers to send to West Yorkshire? Pretty pleaaaaseeeeeeeeeee!!! I'll queue again for the PPR dancers.

AOR 20/08/04
Delay letter rec. Feb 06
90 day letter rec. 15 Jan 07
Updated info. sent Feb 07

Thanks Karen

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.