Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Minors entering Canada with mother only

Minors entering Canada with mother only

Old Jan 12th 2002, 12:19 pm
Posts: n/a

Hi all

I have a friend coming to visit from the UK with her 16 year old son and I know that
mother travelling with minors should carry a letter from the child's father giving
permission for the child to enter Canada, but my question is this:

What age is considered to be a minor in need of a letter from the father?

As he is 16 would he still need this?

Any accurate information is very much appreciated.

Thank you


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.