British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Immigration & Citizenship (Canada) (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-citizenship-canada-33/)
-   -   Medicals Done (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-citizenship-canada-33/medicals-done-719440/)

engineer80 Jun 3rd 2011 8:21 am

Medicals Done

Our medicals were finally done yesterday :thumbsup: The thought of them had definitely grown arms and legs in the lead-up but they actually weren't as bad as we imagined them to be. We're just glad they're over with :) I guess next thing we'll hear is either a request for more info or PPR. I am really hoping it'll be PPR :fingerscrossed:

LinsyPinsy Jun 3rd 2011 10:58 am

Re: Medicals Done

Originally Posted by engineer80 (Post 9407192)
Our medicals were finally done yesterday :thumbsup: The thought of them had definitely grown arms and legs in the lead-up but they actually weren't as bad as we imagined them to be. We're just glad they're over with :) I guess next thing we'll hear is either a request for more info or PPR. I am really hoping it'll be PPR :fingerscrossed:

great news, glad its over for you. Heres to PPR for us both:thumbup:

CANADIAN CARPERS Jun 3rd 2011 11:02 am

:thumbsup::D:thumbsup:

izzi81 Jun 3rd 2011 12:59 pm

congratulations! I meant to text you about that the other day, but things have been pretty busy with work and it kept slipping my mind! I'm glad it all went OK for you, fingers crossed there's good news for both of us coming soon! :thumbsup:

Miss Clinique Jun 3rd 2011 1:41 pm

Originally Posted by engineer80 (Post 9407192)

PPR next. No worries :)

rach_woz99 Jun 3rd 2011 3:31 pm

My mum and hubby did their medicals 3rd May - here's hoping they do a group load of PPR very soon for all of us :thumbup:

nikki dreaming Jun 3rd 2011 9:26 pm

yay fingers x you get ppr asap and house sale:thumbsup::wub:

engineer80 Jun 4th 2011 4:58 pm

Thanks guys :) Linsy and Izzi - hope you get your PPR's soon! Rach - I'm sure it won't be too long for your parents either :fingerscrossed: I've started another thread for all those that got PPR recently, just asking how long it took from meds to PPR issuance.

Granma Nessie Jun 4th 2011 5:38 pm

That's fantastic news , things are moving on for you now and I hope the results are fine . You could be over in Canada by the end of the year maybe and starting a whole new adventure.

I am going over in a couple of weeks' time (only for a holiday, alas) but it will be great to celebrate my little granddaughter's 6th birthday and the weather is becoming warm too , my daughter says. That will be a welcome change from our May month of terrible weather here in Glasgow.

Howefamily Jun 6th 2011 3:03 pm

congrats on getting these done!! Got it all crossed for you for the rest of this journey :thumbsup: