Medicals Done

Old Jun 3rd 2011, 8:21 am
Done!

engineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to behold
Default Medicals Done

Our medicals were finally done yesterday The thought of them had definitely grown arms and legs in the lead-up but they actually weren't as bad as we imagined them to be. We're just glad they're over with I guess next thing we'll hear is either a request for more info or PPR. I am really hoping it'll be PPR
Old Jun 3rd 2011, 10:58 am
BE Forum Addict

LinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Medicals Done

Originally Posted by engineer80
Our medicals were finally done yesterday The thought of them had definitely grown arms and legs in the lead-up but they actually weren't as bad as we imagined them to be. We're just glad they're over with I guess next thing we'll hear is either a request for more info or PPR. I am really hoping it'll be PPR
great news, glad its over for you. Heres to PPR for us both
Old Jun 3rd 2011, 11:02 am
BE Enthusiast

CANADIAN CARPERS is a glorious beacon of lightCANADIAN CARPERS is a glorious beacon of lightCANADIAN CARPERS is a glorious beacon of lightCANADIAN CARPERS is a glorious beacon of lightCANADIAN CARPERS is a glorious beacon of lightCANADIAN CARPERS is a glorious beacon of lightCANADIAN CARPERS is a glorious beacon of lightCANADIAN CARPERS is a glorious beacon of lightCANADIAN CARPERS is a glorious beacon of lightCANADIAN CARPERS is a glorious beacon of lightCANADIAN CARPERS is a glorious beacon of light

Old Jun 3rd 2011, 12:59 pm
BE Forum Addict

izzi81 has a reputation beyond reputeizzi81 has a reputation beyond reputeizzi81 has a reputation beyond reputeizzi81 has a reputation beyond reputeizzi81 has a reputation beyond reputeizzi81 has a reputation beyond reputeizzi81 has a reputation beyond reputeizzi81 has a reputation beyond reputeizzi81 has a reputation beyond reputeizzi81 has a reputation beyond reputeizzi81 has a reputation beyond repute

congratulations! I meant to text you about that the other day, but things have been pretty busy with work and it kept slipping my mind! I'm glad it all went OK for you, fingers crossed there's good news for both of us coming soon!
Old Jun 3rd 2011, 1:41 pm

Miss Clinique is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by engineer80

PPR next. No worries
Old Jun 3rd 2011, 3:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

rach_woz99 has much to be proud ofrach_woz99 has much to be proud ofrach_woz99 has much to be proud ofrach_woz99 has much to be proud ofrach_woz99 has much to be proud ofrach_woz99 has much to be proud ofrach_woz99 has much to be proud ofrach_woz99 has much to be proud ofrach_woz99 has much to be proud ofrach_woz99 has much to be proud ofrach_woz99 has much to be proud of

My mum and hubby did their medicals 3rd May - here's hoping they do a group load of PPR very soon for all of us
Old Jun 3rd 2011, 9:26 pm
Citizenship Nov 10 2016!!

nikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond repute

yay fingers x you get ppr asap and house sale
Old Jun 4th 2011, 4:58 pm
Done!

engineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to behold

Thanks guys Linsy and Izzi - hope you get your PPR's soon! Rach - I'm sure it won't be too long for your parents either I've started another thread for all those that got PPR recently, just asking how long it took from meds to PPR issuance.
Old Jun 4th 2011, 5:38 pm
Forum Regular

Granma Nessie has a reputation beyond reputeGranma Nessie has a reputation beyond reputeGranma Nessie has a reputation beyond reputeGranma Nessie has a reputation beyond reputeGranma Nessie has a reputation beyond reputeGranma Nessie has a reputation beyond reputeGranma Nessie has a reputation beyond reputeGranma Nessie has a reputation beyond reputeGranma Nessie has a reputation beyond reputeGranma Nessie has a reputation beyond reputeGranma Nessie has a reputation beyond repute

That's fantastic news , things are moving on for you now and I hope the results are fine . You could be over in Canada by the end of the year maybe and starting a whole new adventure.

I am going over in a couple of weeks' time (only for a holiday, alas) but it will be great to celebrate my little granddaughter's 6th birthday and the weather is becoming warm too , my daughter says. That will be a welcome change from our May month of terrible weather here in Glasgow.
Old Jun 6th 2011, 3:03 pm
Happy

Howefamily has a reputation beyond reputeHowefamily has a reputation beyond reputeHowefamily has a reputation beyond reputeHowefamily has a reputation beyond reputeHowefamily has a reputation beyond reputeHowefamily has a reputation beyond reputeHowefamily has a reputation beyond reputeHowefamily has a reputation beyond reputeHowefamily has a reputation beyond reputeHowefamily has a reputation beyond reputeHowefamily has a reputation beyond repute

congrats on getting these done!! Got it all crossed for you for the rest of this journey