Medicals Booked for 18th January

Old Dec 22nd 2009, 6:19 pm
Forum Regular

vimtocarr will become famous soon enough
Default Medicals Booked for 18th January

WHOOP WHOOP - Can't believe I am actually typing this already but having received our letter just over a week ago we have now booked in for our Medicals in Altrincham. £150 each for the medical and £60 each for the xray....... STEEP but sure it will all be worth it in the end.

Feels like an early Christmas Present.......

It's only taken 8 months to get to this stage from the very first application being posted to now...... Sooooo Fast!!

Will keep you all posted......
Vimtocarr
Old Dec 22nd 2009, 6:52 pm
BE Forum Addict

lins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Medicals Booked for 18th January

Hi
Congratulations
Have a good Christmas
Stef

Originally Posted by vimtocarr
WHOOP WHOOP - Can't believe I am actually typing this already but having received our letter just over a week ago we have now booked in for our Medicals in Altrincham. £150 each for the medical and £60 each for the xray....... STEEP but sure it will all be worth it in the end.

It's only taken 8 months to get to this stage from the very first application being posted to now...... Sooooo Fast!!

Vimtocarr
Old Dec 22nd 2009, 7:49 pm
Forum Regular

vimtocarr will become famous soon enough

Oh thank you Lins and Stef. Have a good chrimbo yourselves. I have been following your recent threads as my husband went to do a medical trial about 3 months ago and got told he couldn't do it as it was for a medicine for chest pains. When having his medical for that he was told he has an irregular heart beat. So I have been reading your threads to see how you have been getting on. Hopefully we will be ok. Thank you once again and good luck with your process.

X Vimtocarr X
Old Dec 22nd 2009, 10:27 pm
BE Enthusiast

Poppit has a reputation beyond reputePoppit has a reputation beyond reputePoppit has a reputation beyond reputePoppit has a reputation beyond reputePoppit has a reputation beyond reputePoppit has a reputation beyond reputePoppit has a reputation beyond reputePoppit has a reputation beyond reputePoppit has a reputation beyond reputePoppit has a reputation beyond reputePoppit has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations Vimtocarr and goodluck with the medicals next month.

Poppit
Old Dec 23rd 2009, 1:17 am
BE Forum Addict

lins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond repute

Hi
The Cardiologist told me that the irregular pulse could have caused the heart murmur. My advice to you would be to see your GP and ask to be referred for an Echocardiogram....and if you can get it done before you go, it will save you a bit of time...if not you can tell the DMP that you have one arranged for....whenever.

We are keeping everything crossed that mine will now come back as acceptable, but apparently there are 4 chambers and mine was lower left, a leaky aortic valve (that is one of the returns to the heart of de-oxygenated blood). The bottom two are for the de-oxygenated and the top two for the oxygenated blood, is my understanding of the workings. My heart is strong and pumping well.

He did ask if I suffered any breathlessness, palpitations or panic attacks, which I don't so, as I have NO symptoms, he would not be looking to intervene, and it may never need any more than simple monitoring.

Hope this helps
Good luck, and please let me know how it goes.
Stef

Oh thank you Lins and Stef. Have a good chrimbo yourselves. I have been following your recent threads as my husband went to do a medical trial about 3 months ago and got told he couldn't do it as it was for a medicine for chest pains. When having his medical for that he was told he has an irregular heart beat. So I have been reading your threads to see how you have been getting on. Hopefully we will be ok. Thank you once again and good luck with your process.

X Vimtocarr X
Old Dec 23rd 2009, 12:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

Martin99 has a brilliant futureMartin99 has a brilliant futureMartin99 has a brilliant futureMartin99 has a brilliant futureMartin99 has a brilliant futureMartin99 has a brilliant future

Vimtocarr

Try not to over do it over Christmas!

Congratulations

Martin