Medicals ?

Old Oct 13th 2009, 11:57 pm
Forum Regular

Pengy is just really nicePengy is just really nicePengy is just really nicePengy is just really nicePengy is just really nicePengy is just really nicePengy is just really nicePengy is just really nicePengy is just really nicePengy is just really nice
Default Medicals ?

Hi all

Just getting slightly worried that I haven't heard anything from CIC yet about my medical !

All paperwork went in on July 31st ... 10 days ahead of deadline - have checked receipt .. it was received in London !

Shouldn't I have heard something by now ? Online status says 'in processing'.

Timeline - AOR Feb 2007 - Dox request 120 day - April 2009

Am panicking on the inside but not sure how long I can contain it !!

Peng
Old Oct 14th 2009, 2:54 am
BE Enthusiast

JET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to all
Default Re: Medicals ?

One thing is for certain, you need to have or develop the patience of Job to get through the process.

I wouldn't panic yet, just hang on and see what the next 4 weeks bring.

However, if you need to you can always get in touch with them via their email. At least it may put your mind at rest.

JET
Old Oct 14th 2009, 6:19 am
BE Forum Addict

joinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pengy
Hi all

Just getting slightly worried that I haven't heard anything from CIC yet about my medical !

All paperwork went in on July 31st ... 10 days ahead of deadline - have checked receipt .. it was received in London !

Shouldn't I have heard something by now ? Online status says 'in processing'.

Timeline - AOR Feb 2007 - Dox request 120 day - April 2009

Am panicking on the inside but not sure how long I can contain it !!

Peng
Hi Pengy
Hope you hear some positive news soon.
regards
Joinerboy
Old Oct 14th 2009, 11:47 pm
Forum Regular

Pengy is just really nicePengy is just really nicePengy is just really nicePengy is just really nicePengy is just really nicePengy is just really nicePengy is just really nicePengy is just really nicePengy is just really nicePengy is just really nice

Jet .. thanks for your reply .. I know you're right .. I am an incredibly patient person .. but you know how it is .. you watch people in the new system getting their PR .. and I'm sitting here on a nearly three year wait .. 5 years if you count the dithering for two years before applying !!

Take a deep breath !!

Joiner ... thanks .. I hope so too ! .. Feels like my life has been on hold for a long long time !

I will email CIC at the end of November if I haven't heard anything !

Pengy
Old Oct 14th 2009, 11:52 pm
Forum Regular

omro is an unknown quantity at this point

I submitted my PRV forms in August 2006. They wanted the forms updated with more proofs by May 14th 2009. I submitted everything they wanted by the date they wanted.

They sent out the letter requesting my medical on Sept 30th. Hopefully you'll be able to use that to roughly guess when your letter for medicals might be issued.

Hope that helps.
Old Oct 14th 2009, 11:57 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by omro
I submitted my PRV forms in August 2006. They wanted the forms updated with more proofs by May 14th 2009. I submitted everything they wanted by the date they wanted.

They sent out the letter requesting my medical on Sept 30th. Hopefully you'll be able to use that to roughly guess when your letter for medicals might be issued.

Hope that helps.
Omro !!!

Thanks so much .. yep that does help ! Based on that .. looking towards end of November .. and that was Jet's advice too !!

Feel much better now !

Cheers !
Old Oct 15th 2009, 12:01 am
Forum Regular

Cool, that's great :-) I'm so relieved I got my letter today!
Old Oct 15th 2009, 4:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

englishrose1 is a glorious beacon of lightenglishrose1 is a glorious beacon of lightenglishrose1 is a glorious beacon of lightenglishrose1 is a glorious beacon of lightenglishrose1 is a glorious beacon of lightenglishrose1 is a glorious beacon of lightenglishrose1 is a glorious beacon of lightenglishrose1 is a glorious beacon of lightenglishrose1 is a glorious beacon of lightenglishrose1 is a glorious beacon of lightenglishrose1 is a glorious beacon of light

At the minute there seems to be no consistent pattern to what CIC are doing. Between November 08 and June 2009 there seemed to be swift processing of applications. By the middle of July these have seemed to slow down quite considerably. There are no more public holidays for CIC london between now and xmas, so they may make a real hit on these cases that seems to be stagnant at the minute. Hopefully like others have said you are not waiting too much longer.
Old Dec 7th 2009, 2:01 pm
Forum Regular

Omro !!!

Thanks so much .. yep that does help ! Based on that .. looking towards end of November .. and that was Jet's advice too !!

Feel much better now !

Cheers !
Did it happen as expected?
Old Dec 7th 2009, 2:42 pm
BE Forum Addict

lins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond repute

Hi

I would send them a case specific e-mail asking if medical requests had been sent, you can always say that some of your mail has gone missing following the postal strikes. It may just draw their attention to yours again. Worth a try!
Good luck
Stef

Last edited by lins and Stef McLachlan; Dec 7th 2009 at 2:45 pm. Reason: to add more
Old Dec 7th 2009, 3:01 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by omro
Did it happen as expected?
Yes indeedy !!! .. thanks for asking ... got med request penultimate week in November .. medical booked for this wednesday !

Feel sick .. but kinda relieved that the waiting is nearly over ..

Peng
Old Dec 7th 2009, 4:48 pm
Forum Regular

Yes indeedy !!! .. thanks for asking ... got med request penultimate week in November .. medical booked for this wednesday !

Feel sick .. but kinda relieved that the waiting is nearly over ..

Peng
Awesome, I'm glad that it all happened within the time period that we predicted! :-)

I freaked out thinking that OMG they are going to find something I didn't know I had, but nothing cropped up, so all is good!

People are saying that visas come back around 3 weeks after you send the passports into the HC. I'm hoping mine comes back soon!!
Old Dec 7th 2009, 5:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

debbiem is a glorious beacon of lightdebbiem is a glorious beacon of lightdebbiem is a glorious beacon of lightdebbiem is a glorious beacon of lightdebbiem is a glorious beacon of lightdebbiem is a glorious beacon of lightdebbiem is a glorious beacon of lightdebbiem is a glorious beacon of lightdebbiem is a glorious beacon of lightdebbiem is a glorious beacon of lightdebbiem is a glorious beacon of light

omro <apols for hijack> how long was your wait between taking medicals and next letter?

We are sort of expecting to hear something about now, but have complicating circs which i am guessing are holding up the cogs further... just curious about your timeline? We took meds on 13 Aug.
Old Dec 7th 2009, 6:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

JET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to all

Had a phone call from the DMP tonight. I left her a message to see if she had the reports back from the extra medical checks - which were fine.

She sent them special delivery and they will be in the hands of the medical division of the consulate by tomorrow. Therefore out of interest it will be good to see how long it takes to hear from them now that the extra tests are in.

Some say 6 months it took them - - - hopefully it will be in the Christmas stocking

JET
Old Dec 7th 2009, 6:20 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by debbiem
omro <apols for hijack> how long was your wait between taking medicals and next letter?

We are sort of expecting to hear something about now, but have complicating circs which i am guessing are holding up the cogs further... just curious about your timeline? We took meds on 13 Aug.
Got my letter early Oct, it was dated Sept 30. Did my medical Oct 27 in Oakville Ontario. The Doctor said all the records would go to Ottawa electronically within 4 weeks of the exams (by Nov 24th then). The letter that said the medical had to be done and the passport had to be submitted to the HC by November 30th. The passport was received on November 26th.

However in another thread Passport Back, City4 says he got his passport back 3 weeks after submitting it.

Hope that helps!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.