Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Medicals on 5th of July 2008 and waiting....

Medicals on 5th of July 2008 and waiting....

Old Mar 20th 2009, 12:20 pm
Forum Regular

kavin_oz is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Medicals on 5th of July 2008 and waiting....

Hello to all

we have sent our medicals on 2nd July 2008 with PCCs, since then we never heard back. On December 5th I have received back remaining original transcripts. we assumed our background check is done thats why we have been given back our docs.

where shall I contact them. my previous experience of emailing wasn't good they took ages to respond me. its hardly 3 months left in my medical expiration and my passport is also expiring. My visa office is London and I am in Australia.

Thanks
kavi
Old Mar 20th 2009, 12:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

ga1lf is just really nicega1lf is just really nicega1lf is just really nicega1lf is just really nicega1lf is just really nicega1lf is just really nicega1lf is just really nicega1lf is just really nice
Default Re: Medicals on 5th of July 2008 and waiting....

I don't know if the process is different for you but the only documents I received back were my P60's and birth certificate. Have you been on e-cas to ensure your application is still 'In Progress'?
Old Mar 20th 2009, 12:30 pm
Forum Regular

Its still says " In process from past 3 year. I applied in Jan 2006.
Old Mar 20th 2009, 5:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

ExcitedBrit is an unknown quantity at this point

If I were you I would have asked for caips file before end of 2008. It's quite a long time after medicals. CIC can be so cruel at times, I just dont undestand this- a weird sort of effiicency thay have-at times totally unpredictable.

Originally Posted by kavin_oz
Hello to all

we have sent our medicals on 2nd July 2008 with PCCs, since then we never heard back. On December 5th I have received back remaining original transcripts. we assumed our background check is done thats why we have been given back our docs.

where shall I contact them. my previous experience of emailing wasn't good they took ages to respond me. its hardly 3 months left in my medical expiration and my passport is also expiring. My visa office is London and I am in Australia.

Thanks
kavi
Old Mar 20th 2009, 7:00 pm
Forum Regular

ExcitedBrit

would you pls guide me how I can ask for caips.three years ago when I had applied I was too much into Canadian immigration but Now I have almost forgotten every thing, only thing i remember one has to have some one in canada who can ask for your CAIPS but I have no one.

I will fax this Monday to CIC to check, and I am pretty sure by the time they reply, my previous medicals would be already expired.
Old Mar 21st 2009, 4:12 am
BE Enthusiast

ExcitedBrit is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi there are a few companies online doing this, just do a google search, i'm not sure i can recommed anyone of those to you. or just start another thread asking who could do this for you as it will cost you only 5 dollars then instead of 30. I would bet you will find your background and security checks pending.

I think a fax to cic might work as well, get it done. You're right there you have to run, time's running out. all the best

Originally Posted by kavin_oz
ExcitedBrit

would you pls guide me how I can ask for caips.three years ago when I had applied I was too much into Canadian immigration but Now I have almost forgotten every thing, only thing i remember one has to have some one in canada who can ask for your CAIPS but I have no one.

I will fax this Monday to CIC to check, and I am pretty sure by the time they reply, my previous medicals would be already expired.